Sign in to follow this  
heh

Lua script for A2A planes and panel-builder

Hi

if there is Need for a script supporting the C172, C182, Commanche and Cherokee from A2A together with panelbuilder I can provide one. The script will change between default planes and the four A2A planes without interaction from the user. FSUICP as well as panelbuilder is required.

Regards

Helmut

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello, i´m using PB with stock C172 ona 5 monitor setup (3 outside views 2 for panel) with good results, however would be nice to switch to A2A as we know is much more realistic simulation.

Any chance i can have ?

thanks

Hi,

sorry for the late Reply from my side. I tried to copy the script as plain text but no success. If somebody can give me a hint I will how to attache a script I'll try it again

regards

helmut

Hello , thanks fo r reply, i think you must press button "My Media" then select attachment, select file on your HDD and upload. This button dont show if  you select "quick reply" must press " more reply options".

Maybe needed to zip your file before upload.

Attachments
Depending on where in the community you are posting your message at, you may be able to upload attachments to your message. There are two types of uploaders available: the default uploader and the flash uploader.

Default Uploader
The default uploader allows you to upload attachments one at a time. To begin, press the button. A box will appear for you to select the file on your computer that you want to attach. Select the file you want to upload.

If you change your mind, you can press the button and then choose a different file.

Once you have selected the file you want, press Attach the file.
If there are any errors uploading the file, you will receive an error message, otherwise, you will see the attachment appear.

Thanks again.

This sounds great, I'd also be interested in a script for the a2a c182 if that means that the panelbuilder instruments will show correct values. If you could upload the scripts and maybe a few words on how to integrate them, I guess you'd make a lot of people very happy.

Cheers Fabian

Hi

if there is Need for a script supporting the C172, C182, Commanche and Cherokee from A2A together with panelbuilder I can provide one. The script will change between default planes and the four A2A planes without interaction from the user. FSUICP as well as panelbuilder is required.

Regards

Helmut

very keen if you can provide this.. you can use something like pastebin.com and post the link here for us.

Can anyone confirm if its possible to get correct values on all gauges when using p3d and panel builder? Seems I have tried everything but lua scripts don't seem to have any effect at all.

P3dv3.3

Fsuipc registered

Anyone got a working example?