Sign in to follow this  
leghorn

EddieSkyPack - freeware sky colors and environment package

Ouch. Never intended to happen like this. Yes, this is the set that i had before and i thought i replaced all of it. Seems like those texture left uncovered and got into the archive when i was collecting it straight from the /Texture folder. I apologize sincerely and will take it off from downloading until it's all what i actually created. Again, Gabriel - I am sorry. I know you're active on the forums and that's the last thing i would like as an outcome. Really shameful. 

• Upvote 1

Ouch. Never intended to happen like this. Yes, this is the set that i had before and i thought i replaced all of it. Seems like those texture left uncovered and got into the archive when i was collecting it straight from the /Texture folder. I apologize sincerely and will take it off from downloading until it's all what i actually created. Again, Gabriel - I am sorry. I know you're active on the forums and that's the last thing i would like as an outcome. Really shameful. 

Well, here you have a great example on how to resolve matters. Our governments (you know who), can learn form this.

No need for invasions and stealing their properties , setting-up missiles at someone's doorstep, nor convincing a bunch of guys (by dumping money in their pockets), that the other guy is after them.

No need for Nukes, nor missiles, nor wars.......... Well, unless you have TACPACK- Then, the entire games changes. LoL

Here's the new link to my sky environment textures: 

https://mega.nz/#!nl4hDAAK!QdHKNDOzxAV7b11VZ_jq-UN1LNDUi7Txwso8AMC7SIY

Should be all good now. I'm am sorry again for the ridiculous mistake i've made. I should have been more careful. 

P.S. I don't use TACPACK but i'm getting better every day on DCS, so maybe that could calm the atmosphere as well?

P.S.2 Gabriel, i really hope you'll actually enjoy my pack as i have been enjoying yours.

Best Regards, 

Vic

No problem. Sorry if I was harsh in my comments.

I'm afraid I've had bad experiences on this subject in other places, so I tend to be... annoying about this. But that's no excuse.

I'll certainly take a look. The screenshots look great. :smile:

Best regards,

No problem. Sorry if I was harsh in my comments.

I'm afraid I've had bad experiences on this subject in other places, so I tend to be... annoying about this. But that's no excuse.

I'll certainly take a look. The screenshots look great. :smile:

Best regards,

Actually, i understand you completely. I've done freeware sceneries in the past and i know that "experience" you talk about. That's why i felt so bad as well. Anyway, have a nice day, Gabriel. I hope you'll enjoy the set or may be it'll even inspire you to draw again ;)

Best Regards, 

Vic

Vic, your textures are top-notch!

Thanks a lot and congrats both for your fairplay!

Cheers!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Its 3 post above you.

Ok I see the file was removed....Try Navidh.se..thats his website.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

13301347_1053120611436010_82534270586510

I uploaded the Reshade Preset as well.

VrCreations (my freeware multimillion company :) ) will always be hosting the latest version of EddieSkyPack and EddieReShade Preset. You can get both from the website from now on. Please, read the "how-to-install.txt" for instructions. http://vrcreations.webs.com/

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the link.  Hope Eddie considers making some sky textures for X-Plane 10 as well.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Thanks for the link.  Hope Eddie considers making some sky textures for X-Plane 10 as well.

Oh, yes. He's already working on it

I uploaded the Reshade Preset as well.

Thank you Vic, great work..

• Upvote 1

tpewpb-6.png

Great enhancement, makes the sim so much better,, thank you!

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.