Sign in to follow this  
leghorn

EddieSkyPack - freeware sky colors and environment package

This looks amazing would like to try it

Thou am using the sun sky nod from avsim library which Matt Davies uses and looks good

Does this compare?

Will this overwrite existing once installed it do I have to go into folders and deletin manually

Before installing This mod?

Thanks

Mike

This looks amazing would like to try it

Thou am using the sun sky nod from avsim library which Matt Davies uses and looks good

Does this compare?

Will this overwrite existing once installed it do I have to go into folders and deletin manually

Before installing This mod?

Thanks

Mike

I am not sure which sky mod you are using. This one will change your current sky colors though. If not sure what exactly will get replaced, pay attention to the files you are about to replace and back them up first :)

I've just given this a try (textures + Reshade profile) and wow, I'm very impressed. I've tried other shader tools in the past, such as the RealismShaderPack and PTA, but this one is the most realistic to my eyes. With HDR enabled the cloud shading is sublime and the sky textures are very lifelike. Well done and thank you!

For those using PTA: Make sure to restore the original P3D shaders before using the ReShade profile, otherwise you get an overdone bluish tint.

I've just given this a try (textures + Reshade profile) and wow, I'm very impressed. I've tried other shader tools in the past, such as the RealismShaderPack and PTA, but this one is the most realistic to my eyes. With HDR enabled the cloud shading is sublime and the sky textures are very lifelike. Well done and thank you!

For those using PTA: Make sure to restore the original P3D shaders before using the ReShade profile, otherwise you get an overdone bluish tint.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you're liking it! Posts like this really push me forward

13301347_1053120611436010_82534270586510

I uploaded the Reshade Preset as well.

VrCreations (my freeware multimillion company :) ) will always be hosting the latest version of EddieSkyPack and EddieReShade Preset. You can get both from the website from now on. Please, read the "how-to-install.txt" for instructions. http://vrcreations.webs.com/

Thank you for all your hard work!

Can you please tell me what airport or add-on scenery the above approach shot shows?

Thank you for all your hard work!

Can you please tell me what airport or add-on scenery the above approach shot shows?

Looks like FlyTampa-Vienna - pretty sure it is

Rich Sennett

Cant download this stuff from the links you are posting. They all say the files have been removed.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Thanks, I got it figured out now lol. I like them a lot!!! Nice work!

Thank you

Got these textures installed and loving the results. I did tweak some of the reshade slightly, but nothing significant. Now the seem is looking good!

2016_08_23_1153.png

2016_08_23_1200.png

2016_08_23_1202.png

2016_08_23_1202.png

P3D v4, REX SF3D, AS16, ENVTex, PTA 2.60, FSDT KDFW, KLAS, KLAX, KORD, KJFK, KSFD, KIAH, KMEM, KCLT FlightBeam KDEN, KIAD, KPHX, KSFO, KMSP

ASUS Z97 Pro + Wifi, Intel i7 4990k 4.0GHz, EVGA NVidia 970 4GB DDR5, Corsair 16GB DDR3 2400, Samsung SSD 850 250GB, 2x Acer 32" Monitor

very nice!! Check out the "Trans Atlantic" theme as well. It's my most recent one and it uses new techniques :)

All themes (currently just 1) and user requested sky colors are available from the folders on top of the download page.

Also, everyone is most welcome to make a request. Please, provide photos. It usually takes me 1- 2 days to paint it for you and test it properly.

Looks like FlyTampa-Vienna - pretty sure it is

Rich I looked at Vienna Airport on Google earth and the road and highway layout looks different.

Leghorn can you please tell us what airport that is?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.