Sign in to follow this  
leghorn

EddieSkyPack - freeware sky colors and environment package

Rich I looked at Vienna Airport on Google earth and the road and highway layout looks different.

Leghorn can you please tell us what airport that is?

I checked out googlemap also and you see that big round circle roadway - not at home so dont know which runway but landing the main airport is on your left - scale wise looks a bit different from googlemap and the FT version but its there - still sticking with my original assumption  :) 

Rich Sennett

The longer I'm using this skypack the happier I am with it. The colors are fantastic (or rather, realistic!) especially for the hot summer weather we currently have in Europe. I've flown XP10 almost exclusively the past months, which has some pretty good lighting at dawn and dusk, but IMO this surpasses it. Thanks again for sharing this with the community! :smile:

I don't want to spam this thread full of screenshots, so I'll just recommend to anyone to try this set for themselves.

Cheers,

Steve

The longer I'm using this skypack the happier I am with it. The colors are fantastic (or rather, realistic!) especially for the hot summer weather we currently have in Europe. I've flown XP10 almost exclusively the past months, which has some pretty good lighting at dawn and dusk, but IMO this surpasses it. Thanks again for sharing this with the community! :smile:

I don't want to spam this thread full of screenshots, so I'll just recommend to anyone to try this set for themselves.

Cheers,

Steve

Thank you very much. Always feels really great when i read comments like yours. Indeed it's more or less adjusted for Europe summer. If you fancy something different you could try the "Trans Atlantic" theme, available in the full themes folder. Do you want any particular sun color/set? I could make it for you

Thanks, I'm quite happy with the colors as they are! Also, I still have to try the other theme, as well as the optional sunset colors.

Do you accept donations? I'm always happy to support freeware developers. :smile:

• Upvote 1

ESP is constantly updated with new sets and "parts" of the day. A complete "refined" version of the official one, containing full 24h set has been updated to version 2. A whole new 24h theme is added, called "Trans Atlantic". Highly suggest trying that as it contains new features and "dynamic" haze. A new ReShade preset is on it's way. Also, many User Requests have been done. Check out some of the new sets. Download from: http://vrcreations.webs.com/downloads . 
*From there, one could navigate thru the different folders official/ full themes/ user requests. In each archive there's a preview shot/photo of the set. Safe flights

Preview_1.jpg Preview_2.jpg Preview_3.jpg Preview_4.jpg Preview_5.jpg Preview_6.jpg Preview_7.jpg Preview_8.jpg Preview_9.jpg Preview_10.jpg Preview_11.jpg Preview_12.jpg Preview_13.jpg Preview_14.jpg

• Upvote 3

ESP is constantly updated with new sets and "parts" of the day. A complete "refined" version of the official one, containing full 24h set has been updated to version 2. A whole new 24h theme is added, called "Trans Atlantic". Highly suggest trying that as it contains new features and "dynamic" haze. A new ReShade preset is on it's way. Also, many User Requests have been done. Check out some of the new sets. Download from: http://vrcreations.webs.com/downloads . *From there, one could navigate thru the different folders official/ full themes/ user requests. In each archive there's a preview shot/photo of the set. Safe flights Preview_1.jpg Preview_2.jpg Preview_3.jpg Preview_4.jpg Preview_5.jpg Preview_6.jpg Preview_7.jpg Preview_8.jpg Preview_9.jpg Preview_10.jpg Preview_11.jpg Preview_12.jpg

Preview_13.jpg Preview_14.jpg

Victor, please let me thank you for your hard work and all your achievements for our community. I really appreciate all your time you put into this project.

A big THANK YOU, Bro !!!!

• Upvote 2

Carsten U

Thanks, I'm quite happy with the colors as they are! Also, I still have to try the other theme, as well as the optional sunset colors.

Do you accept donations? I'm always happy to support freeware developers.  :smile:

Comments like yours are worth much more than a donation. Thanks

Victor, please let me thank you for your hard work and all your achievements for our community. I really appreciate all your time you put into this project.

A big THANK YOU, Bro !!!!

You're welcome, Bro :) :) :)  

Should trans Atlantic have constantly lightened sky at night? I always see part of sun rays over horizon (brighter area). I would probably love this configuration if it would have dark night :(

Should trans Atlantic have constantly lightened sky at night? I always see part of sun rays over horizon (brighter area). I would probably love this configuration if it would have dark night :sad:

It's because of the way FSX renders summer nights.I'll fix this. Thank you

Do you know where we can download the new textures with the true-night sky at 3am (I am getting sunrise/perpetual dawn at around 2am)

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Does anybody have a workaround for using PTA with the latest P3D update? It seems to have broken PTA and I cannot find any info anywhere.

Edit: Belay that, just noticed there is a version for PTA up to 3.4, I'll give it a whirl and see how we go!

ESP is constantly updated with new sets and "parts" of the day. A complete "refined" version of the official one, containing full 24h set has been updated to version 2. A whole new 24h theme is added, called "Trans Atlantic". Highly suggest trying that as it contains new features and "dynamic" haze. A new ReShade preset is on it's way. Also, many User Requests have been done. Check out some of the new sets. Download from: http://vrcreations.webs.com/downloads . 

*From there, one could navigate thru the different folders official/ full themes/ user requests. In each archive there's a preview shot/photo of the set. Safe flights

Preview_1.jpg Preview_2.jpg Preview_3.jpg Preview_4.jpg Preview_5.jpg Preview_6.jpg Preview_7.jpg Preview_8.jpg Preview_9.jpg Preview_10.jpg Preview_11.jpg Preview_12.jpg Preview_13.jpg Preview_14.jpg

Hi, are these sets of images taken with ReShade?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.