leghorn

EddieSkyPack - freeware sky colors and environment package

13301347_1053120611436010_82534270586510

I uploaded the Reshade Preset as well.

VrCreations (my freeware multimillion company :) ) will always be hosting the latest version of EddieSkyPack and EddieReShade Preset. You can get both from the website from now on. Please, read the "how-to-install.txt" for instructions. http://vrcreations.webs.com/

• Upvote 3

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the link.  Hope Eddie considers making some sky textures for X-Plane 10 as well.

Thanks for the link.  Hope Eddie considers making some sky textures for X-Plane 10 as well.

Oh, yes. He's already working on it

Thank you Vic, great work..

• Upvote 1

This looks amazing would like to try it

Thou am using the sun sky nod from avsim library which Matt Davies uses and looks good

Does this compare?

Will this overwrite existing once installed it do I have to go into folders and deletin manually

Before installing This mod?

Thanks

Mike

This looks amazing would like to try it

Thou am using the sun sky nod from avsim library which Matt Davies uses and looks good

Does this compare?

Will this overwrite existing once installed it do I have to go into folders and deletin manually

Before installing This mod?

Thanks

Mike

I am not sure which sky mod you are using. This one will change your current sky colors though. If not sure what exactly will get replaced, pay attention to the files you are about to replace and back them up first :)

I've just given this a try (textures + Reshade profile) and wow, I'm very impressed. I've tried other shader tools in the past, such as the RealismShaderPack and PTA, but this one is the most realistic to my eyes. With HDR enabled the cloud shading is sublime and the sky textures are very lifelike. Well done and thank you!

For those using PTA: Make sure to restore the original P3D shaders before using the ReShade profile, otherwise you get an overdone bluish tint.

I've just given this a try (textures + Reshade profile) and wow, I'm very impressed. I've tried other shader tools in the past, such as the RealismShaderPack and PTA, but this one is the most realistic to my eyes. With HDR enabled the cloud shading is sublime and the sky textures are very lifelike. Well done and thank you!

For those using PTA: Make sure to restore the original P3D shaders before using the ReShade profile, otherwise you get an overdone bluish tint.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you're liking it! Posts like this really push me forward

13301347_1053120611436010_82534270586510

VrCreations (my freeware multimillion company :) ) will always be hosting the latest version of EddieSkyPack and EddieReShade Preset. You can get both from the website from now on. Please, read the "how-to-install.txt" for instructions. http://vrcreations.webs.com/

Thank you for all your hard work!

Can you please tell me what airport or add-on scenery the above approach shot shows?

Thank you for all your hard work!

Can you please tell me what airport or add-on scenery the above approach shot shows?

Looks like FlyTampa-Vienna - pretty sure it is

Cant download this stuff from the links you are posting. They all say the files have been removed.

Thanks, I got it figured out now lol. I like them a lot!!! Nice work!

Thank you

Got these textures installed and loving the results. I did tweak some of the reshade slightly, but nothing significant. Now the seem is looking good!

2016_08_23_1153.png

2016_08_23_1200.png

2016_08_23_1202.png

2016_08_23_1202.png

very nice!! Check out the "Trans Atlantic" theme as well. It's my most recent one and it uses new techniques :)

All themes (currently just 1) and user requested sky colors are available from the folders on top of the download page.

Also, everyone is most welcome to make a request. Please, provide photos. It usually takes me 1- 2 days to paint it for you and test it properly.

Looks like FlyTampa-Vienna - pretty sure it is

Rich I looked at Vienna Airport on Google earth and the road and highway layout looks different.

Leghorn can you please tell us what airport that is?

Rich I looked at Vienna Airport on Google earth and the road and highway layout looks different.

Leghorn can you please tell us what airport that is?

I checked out googlemap also and you see that big round circle roadway - not at home so dont know which runway but landing the main airport is on your left - scale wise looks a bit different from googlemap and the FT version but its there - still sticking with my original assumption  :) 

The longer I'm using this skypack the happier I am with it. The colors are fantastic (or rather, realistic!) especially for the hot summer weather we currently have in Europe. I've flown XP10 almost exclusively the past months, which has some pretty good lighting at dawn and dusk, but IMO this surpasses it. Thanks again for sharing this with the community! :smile:

I don't want to spam this thread full of screenshots, so I'll just recommend to anyone to try this set for themselves.

Cheers,

Steve

The longer I'm using this skypack the happier I am with it. The colors are fantastic (or rather, realistic!) especially for the hot summer weather we currently have in Europe. I've flown XP10 almost exclusively the past months, which has some pretty good lighting at dawn and dusk, but IMO this surpasses it. Thanks again for sharing this with the community! :smile:

I don't want to spam this thread full of screenshots, so I'll just recommend to anyone to try this set for themselves.

Cheers,

Steve

Thank you very much. Always feels really great when i read comments like yours. Indeed it's more or less adjusted for Europe summer. If you fancy something different you could try the "Trans Atlantic" theme, available in the full themes folder. Do you want any particular sun color/set? I could make it for you

Thanks, I'm quite happy with the colors as they are! Also, I still have to try the other theme, as well as the optional sunset colors.

Do you accept donations? I'm always happy to support freeware developers. :smile:

• Upvote 1

ESP is constantly updated with new sets and "parts" of the day. A complete "refined" version of the official one, containing full 24h set has been updated to version 2. A whole new 24h theme is added, called "Trans Atlantic". Highly suggest trying that as it contains new features and "dynamic" haze. A new ReShade preset is on it's way. Also, many User Requests have been done. Check out some of the new sets. Download from: http://vrcreations.webs.com/downloads . 
*From there, one could navigate thru the different folders official/ full themes/ user requests. In each archive there's a preview shot/photo of the set. Safe flights

Preview_1.jpg Preview_2.jpg Preview_3.jpg Preview_4.jpg Preview_5.jpg Preview_6.jpg Preview_7.jpg Preview_8.jpg Preview_9.jpg Preview_10.jpg Preview_11.jpg Preview_12.jpg Preview_13.jpg Preview_14.jpg

• Upvote 3