Sign in to follow this  
MatthewBA320

Configurator Problem

After installing, I opened the configurator and a message popped up saying

" Interface error: The type initialiser for 'System.Windows.Automation.Peers.AutomationPeer' threw an exception. "

Then I press " okay " on the dialog box and the configuration opens, but just with the background picture of the pmdg 737 cockpit, but no options, and it's a bit frustrating because after buying the product and excitement to use it, it fails to work, so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

After installing, I opened the configurator and a message popped up saying

" Interface error: The type initialiser for 'System.Windows.Automation.Peers.AutomationPeer' threw an exception. "

Then I press " okay " on the dialog box and the configuration opens, but just with the background picture of the pmdg 737 cockpit, but no options, and it's a bit frustrating because after buying the product and excitement to use it, it fails to work, so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

This is a very rare occurrence.

Please ensure all your drivers are up-to-date (graphic, everything).

And ensure your Net Framework is in good condition.

Failing that, send me a Support Ticket.

Cheers,

Sad to say I'm a slight newbie in terms of all these update drivers and checking if the net framework is in good condition, anyway can you explain this for me ? Sorry for the inconvenience

Oh and btw, I have no internet connection at the moment, during install and till now