Sign in to follow this  
andreifongaro

No flood light on Overhead on P3D

Hey guys, so here's the thing. I was doing a night flight with PMDG 777 and suddenly I notice that flood light was on but I had no overhead lights like in the picture.

I thought was just a temporary error, but was the same thing all the time. The funny thing I thought was just a problem with PMDG 777, but I realized that the PMDG 737 and Aerosoft Airbus X was the same thing, no flood lights on overhead. I tought was a error with FSFX but I uninstalled and the problem is still there.

I've searched on google, of course, but nothing came out. But the really reason I opened this topic, is because I started to have OOM, just when began this lights problems.

I do not know if it's related, but started at the same time. I decide to format my win10.. and for my disappointment even after formated, the problem continues.

So.. please guys, help me, I'm tired to get OOM's. Thank u all.

Those pictures represents how it should be and how is mine.

Overhead%20A320_zpswsxseluc.jpg

Overhead%20777_zpslo3lwbge.jpg

Seems like a lighting bug of some sort. You have storm lights on right?

Could try first switching off dynamic reflections and HDR.

I assume you have tried removing and reinstalling drivers?

May be the next thing to try would be to install the base P3D first with the 777 and see if it works. It could be one of your addons.

• Upvote 1

Storm lights on or off doesn't make any difference only on overhead.

Both off and no difference.

Reinstall drivers was the last thing I did before decide to reinstall my windows. The odd part was I reinstalled windows and that it should fix the problem, but it didn't.

As I said, I tought was a error with FSFX but I uninstalled and the problem hasn't gone away. I also try to replace fx_PMDG_777_vclight from /Effects folder but it didn't working.