Sign in to follow this  
alexcolka

TBM850 anyone?

Please if someone could report about frames on this new plane, is it better than the Cirrus or about the same?

Thanks!

Alexander Colka

Please also report on how completely the avionics and systems are modeled also.

I know that's a frequent complaint with Carenado. (All visuals...little substance)

Yes but that's for FSX. Any feedback for the x-plane version with RNAV approaches, SIDs, STARs, Airways etc.?

Back in FS2004 that was one of my favourites, so I'm going to get this (Linux :-)).

Yes but that's for FSX. Any feedback for the x-plane version with RNAV approaches, SIDs, STARs, Airways etc.?

Back in FS2004 that was one of my favourites, so I'm going to get this (Linux :-)).

It's not FSX if you took the time to view the video you would have seen that. Jonfly does mainly X-Plane streams. Here is the direct link for you. https://www.twitch.tv/jonfly/v/60789857

From the video it looks nice, but heck, that free-running turbine model of X-Plane is still bugged... Not Carenado's ( Dan Klaue's ) fault, but something that I hope will be corrected in the future :-/

Unfortunately the ** Only ** turboprop modeling ( free running ) I've seen correctly modeled is the B200 in ELITE....

In FSX and X-plane some authors try to overcome the core limitations, but it's never that close...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Thanks but how dull, no move forward etc. buttons. Wait for hours?

So what about RNAV approaches, SIDs, STARs etc.?

Please if someone could report about frames on this new plane, is it better than the Cirrus or about the same?

Thanks!

absolutely horrendous FPS stay away from it unless you feel like paying to beta test for carenado

• Upvote 1

It's not FSX if you took the time to view the video you would have seen that. Jonfly does mainly X-Plane streams. Here is the direct link for you. https://www.twitch.tv/jonfly/v/60789857

In his defence, I did watch the video, and he has 'Flight Simulator FSX' plastered all over it. Bit confusing at times.

But to answer the question. The plane does NOT do procedures, SIDS, STARs, etc. 

I7-6700k 32 gig RAM, NVIDIA GTX-980 TI 6G RAM, GTX-460, Saitek X55 throttle, Combat rudder pedals, CH Eclipse yoke,TrackIR 5, 5 monitors (main is 40" 4k), Corsair K95 RGB k/b, Win 7 x64. X-Plane XP 11.1+

Yes low FPS as well with this plane, hope for a update soon. But I'm having CTDs after I press NAV on AP. Don't know what's wrong :-(

Alexander Colka