Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

RFSCENERYBUILDING - LIRQ FLORENCE

Hi All - Just curious if anyone here has this and can comment on it. SimMarket has been running a sale on RF's airports for a couple of weeks and they look great. I will probably pick up a couple of them since they are priced great for how these airports look in terms of quality. Funny thing is that every other airport has multiple reviews but for some reason Florence has none. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

I have their Geneva scenery. Really beautiful. Good on frames. I can recommend. No gate animation for steam edition though.

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

I have their LFKB Bastia Poretta, very nice scenery, good details and very fps friendly

Geneva does look nice.  I just ran across their name yesterday so I haven't gotten any...yet.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi Gregg,

I also noticed Florence, the latest RFScenery addon, being on sale already.

I have Bastia and Reggio, which I can recommend.

Does someone have Florence? From the previews some of the tarmac textures look a bit artifical.

What I also like about this developer is that he is updating the addons lets say for V3 installers or other fixes.

Regards, Perry

I have Catania, Ajaccio, Bastia and Verona from him. They are all well done. No animated jetways though..

Geneva, Reggio and Florence here. Well crafted sceneries which blend well into OrbX OpenLC Europe. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Thanks everyone, I'm thinking of picking up Florence, Verona, and Kalingrad. They do look really great in the sceenshots.

Cheers, Pete

I picked up LIRQ.  The airport is definitely nice and coverage area is fairly large, from 2-4 miles around the airport...custom buildings, a cathedral, stadium, some birds flying around the field next to the runway.  And it blends very nicely with Orbx.  Framerates are solid, averaging 30-50 on my GTX970 with the Flight1 Mustang.  How nice it is to have Florence as a new destination!

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Thanks for the update Gregg, I will definitely pick this one up...makes for a nice very short hop to LIRF.

Cheers, Pete

Remember that OrbX offers an excellent Asiagio LIDA, designed by Sylvain Delepierre, as a freeware.  A short (and interesting) flight to Verona that can be extended to Florence.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Not really sure why this thread is in this forum? Is there a sale or something, or is it just misplaced..?

Not really sure why this thread is in this forum? Is there a sale or something, or is it just misplaced..?

20% off at SimMarket.

Gregg Seipp

I picked up LFKB last night and took a flight from LIRQ today.  Beautiful flight and an equally beautiful airport.

Gregg Seipp