Sign in to follow this  
Shuknami

Trouble with FSSave

He presents the problem of which once I start the FSX gives me a problem and must be closed.

This has appeared once I installed the Accu-Feel. Has someone given him problems?

I am having a problem with FSSave. On the FSX having installed and to throw it it asks me to accept the program and then he says to me that he has presented a problem and must be closed. Has it happened to someone? I have extracted and turned it to installing and the problem continues. I need help. 

I suspect you are saying after installation of FSSave, you start up FSX and FSX is asking you if you trust FSSave or not and you are stating, yes, you trust this program, and then it crashes?

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

He presents the problem of which once I start the FSX gives me a problem and must be closed.

This has appeared once I installed the Accu-Feel. Has someone given him problems?

Are you aware you've replied to a thread five and a half years old?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Shuknami,

Same reply as in your other post. Check the date of the last reply before posting. Start a new thread instead.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Shuknami,

Same reply as in your other post. Check the date of the last reply before posting. Start a new thread instead.

threads should auto lock after a certain amount of time lapsed. Don't you just love Necro-Posters?  :P  

I remember having a conversation with a moderator some time ago about thread-locking after a certain period of time. Can't remember the answer but clearly it hasn't happened.

Posters just need to be aware of the date of the last post. Maybe the fact that the poster is new is the reason.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

It is exactly the problem that presents itself to me. I had already installed prior to going well. Then I installed the program Accu-Feel. There began the problem. I took the FSXSave. Then both the Acu-Feel like without him I retested to install and no way. Once the FSX iniquitous asks me confidence confirmation files. Then, before starting the pricipal screen FSX I get the notice; FSSave has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I think I have all of the necroposts moved to just this one topic.  @Shuknami - Please post a question in one topic.

Hopefully someone can help him.  I think the problem with FSSave is that you save a scenario and try to bring back that scenario and some of the options needed for that scenario are no longer there.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

The problem is that for some reason unknown to me and shows me the program does not start once the simulator is started.

The problem is that for some reason unknown to me and shows me the program does not start once the simulator is started.

You are going to have to uninstall FSSave, run FSX and make sure FSX is running well once it is uninstalled.  Then reinstall making sure you right click on the installation program and select "Run as Administrator".  There is so much security involved with running Windows, many actions are not allowed unless the Administrator of your computer allows it.  We do not know how you are set up.  Are you the only user on the computer?  Did you install FSX in the non-default folder such as C:\FSX as recommended by many?  Is UserAccessControls (UAC) disabled?  Was your anti-virus program (if installed), set up to exclude scanning the FSX directory or any installation of any FSX products?  There are just too many variables that could cause this crash.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

Thank you for your advices.

I have extracted the program. I have erased all the files that I found of the program. I have turned it to installing with the privileges of administrator. He continues presenting the failure. I him have sent two e-mails to the publisher of the program, to seeing if it can help me, but I did not receive response. The strange thing is that it does not also describe me about what failure it treats itself. FSX, I have it installed in C, but it continues working well. And the strange thing is that when I initiate the FSX,  asks for the confirmation me of if to accept the program as of confidence and this way I do it..