Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Imaginesim KATL 2012 updates?

I am looking for the update for Imaginesims KATL 2012 version. I do not find it anywhere on their website and my Simmarket account only lists an installer but I am sure there was some update once available on their website. Does anyone have this? Thank you

I'm not aware of an update to the 2012 release - there was an update to the earlier version for FSX, but that's pretty much it. I would expect that the installer on SimMarket is the latest, and would incorporate any possible updates - they're pretty good about that.

DJ

I'm not aware of an update to the 2012 release - there was an update to the earlier version for FSX, but that's pretty much it. I would expect that the installer on SimMarket is the latest, and would incorporate any possible updates - they're pretty good about that.

DJ

All the files the installer installed are dated the same, early in 2012, so the installer didn't include updates.

Update? I purchased a version of Imagine's KATL in May of one year and they came out with a new version about 30 days later. Would have to do some research to see what year that was.  May have been 2012.  They offered me an update at that time.  New version, FULL PRICE!.  Have not purchased an Imagine product since....

Followup: It was May of 2012

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Okay, on their KATL 2016 page, they do have the older installers available via hyperlinks (Both FS9 and FSX). FSX file is here. Installer in this link is dated 16th October, 2012.

Product page: http://imaginesim.com/katl01.htm

That will have to do, was hoping they still had the updated zip file on their site somewhere or someone had the zip file.