Sign in to follow this  
IanHarrison

Diddled again

So once again FS2Crew appears to be generous giving Emergency for free with the New Reboot v2.

But getting their money back from previous customers by offering a 5 eu rebate for Reboot when I spent 19.95 only a year ago on Emergency.

Well done. How to win customers. I shall NOT be buying the new version.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

So once again FS2Crew appears to be generous giving Emergency for free with the New Reboot v2.

No  ones is  forcing  for  you to buy  the reboot   version   since  most  of  us   that  had  the original  version and  than  bought  the v2   version  on top  are very  happy  to get  the emergency upgrade  with  the bug  fixes   as well.  

Thx  Bryan  for  the upgrade   for us  original  users  that upgraded  to the v2 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Nah!! it`s more like this!! Once again Bryan and his beta team have worked their butts off to provide the reboot owners the NGX emergency as he said he would when he released rebooted, it was part in parcel with the deal, i also bought the stand alone emergency but this is more than the original was, it is a major update integrated into reboot.

tpewpb-6.png

You are right in that, no-one forces anyone to buy the program.

It will still do no more than the original. It is just more bells and whistles for a large amount of money.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

yes  does lots more  than the original version or  havnt  you read  the change  logs  and   bugs  that were  fixed,  and  since  you already posted  the same  issue  in this  link and  Bryan has  already explained   why  the extra  charge  maybe  you need  to go  back  and  read  the post you made  and the reply  that  Bryan made

http://www.avsim.com/topic/471876-ngx-reboot-has-been-released-download-it-now/page-6

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

yes  does lots more  than the original version or  havnt  you read  the change  logs  and   bugs  that were  fixed,  and  since  you already posted  the same  issue  in this  link and  Bryan has  already explained   why  the extra  charge  maybe  you need  to go  back  and  read  the post you made  and the reply  that  Bryan made

http://www.avsim.com/topic/471876-ngx-reboot-has-been-released-download-it-now/page-6

Some people just feel better when they are whining about something.  :wink:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

One thing I've learned making FS addons is that you'll never make everyone happy  :wink:

Even when I give out stuff for free  :Tounge:

As a FS developer, you have to have a bit of a thick skin... some people will criticize your product and make claims about your product ... even though they've never even used the product.  Go figure  :Tounge:  :Tounge: