Sign in to follow this  
Whisper

FSX NGX Reboot Config Manager will not start

I just dowloaded the v2.0 and installed over v1.0.

By starting the Config Manager i only geth the windows popup that says that the Config Manager don't work anymore and closes.

I redowloaded, uninstaled, reinstaled with visusscanner off (AVG), still no result; Config Manager will not start.

Erik Kuppens

you did install the right version for your system?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yes, "FSX: Microsoft and Steam Version" for my FSX gold edition (boxed)

as a test i reinstalled v1.1; no problem here, everithing works good, can run the config manager.

Then over this i installed v2.0; chack,... config manager refuses to start.

Erik Kuppens

as a test i reinstalled v1.1; no problem here, everithing works good, can run the config manager.
Then over this i installed v2.0; chack,... config manager refuses to start.

That's weird, because the only thing that changed in the Config Manager was the addition of the "System Check".

Please send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

Note:  Since you had FS2Crew 737 V1.1 installed on your system, the in-game portion of FS2Crew will still be updated to V2.0.

You should still be able to fly while we try to figure out what's happening on your computer.

If this is of any help, after installing the update, and everything working fine, I tried to start the config manager this morning and found out I had to go through the registration process again. When the config manager first came up it said FS 2 crew was disabled.  I have P3D version 3.2 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Same  here  think its normal after   any update   you need  to  register  again,  cant  see any issue  

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Registering again is a non issue.

Erik has something funky running on his system that's not playing well with the Config Manager.

We'll try to figure out what it is, but it could be a needle in haystack situation.