Sign in to follow this  
flytrumpet767

Goflight yoke and throttle

Hello all,

Are any of you using the Goflight Yoke/Throttle combo with your PMDG planes in P3D? I know it's an expensive package, but I'm wondering if it would be a worthy purchase. I only fly NGX, 777 and future 747.

Thanks

I am not using them. I heard they are really good and have a sturdy all-metal design. Keep in mind that the initial purchase price is high. This really depends on how much you are dedicated to the hobby of flight simulation. I have a CH yoke hooked up to my laptop along with CH rudder pedals and a Saitek Throttle Quadrant and I am satisfied with it. Of course the GoFlight product feel more realistic. You may also checkout Frooglesim's GoFlight yoke review. He is using the yoke and throttle quadrant currently. 

Thanks. I'm also considering the CH and Saitek yokes as they're a lot cheaper. Any thoughts on those as well would be great.

Cheers

Hi:

I have a number of Goflight modules, including the throttle quadrant for the 737 and enjoy them all.

Check this site to get a program/module that is a great interface tool between Goflight and simulators (FSX, Prepare3d, etc.) and is well worth a look.

http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

My Goflight yoke  arrived 2 weeks ago and after 2 weeks of flying I've gotten used to it. Its a fantastic yoke and I like the metal feel , if you are okay with parting with that much money I say go for it. If not the satiek yoke is great I've had mine for just over 7 years. It still works great I just wanted an upgrade.  

I have the Goflight 737 yoke for 1 year now.  I love it.  Trim  controls and PTT buttons are great features, feel is also really good.  I give it a solid  "A"

Paul Gugliotta

Hello all,

Are any of you using the Goflight Yoke/Throttle combo with your PMDG planes in P3D? I know it's an expensive package, but I'm wondering if it would be a worthy purchase. I only fly NGX, 777 and future 747.

Thanks

I did a review of the yoke on my channel have a look

http://youtu.be/twL2m6qd_gU

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I did a review of the yoke on my channel have a look

Good job Dave

Rich Sennett