Sign in to follow this  
GundamWZero

CJ2 Framerate issues

Good evening,

first of all, please excuse my bad english, BUT:

I had the same problem today and it occured when I changed some compatibility settings at the fsx.exe. So what I did to solve the frame rate issue, was that I just rechanged the compatibility settings as they were before.

First of all you have to go into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X folder. Then you scroll down until you have the fsx.exe on your screen. Then you make a right click on it. Then click "properties", then "compatibility", then make sure you did not check the option to execute the program in compatibility mode. 

After doing this make also sure that you're not running the FSX as administrator.

Now the frame rate should be better at all, and the Citation should be flyable.

Best regards

Good evening,

I had the same problem today and it occured when I changed some compatibility settings at the fsx.exe. So what I did to solve the frame rate issue, was that I just rechanged the compatibility settings as they were before.

First of all you have to go into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X folder. Then you scroll down until you have the fsx.exe on your screen. Then you make a right click on it. Then click "properties", then "compatibility", then make sure you did not check the option to execute the program in compatibility mode. 

After doing this make also sure that you're not running the FSX as administrator.

Best regards

This fixed the problem for me. I was running in compatibility mode for windows 8 (i am running windows 10). Works like it should now. THANK YOU!!!

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

Good evening,

Best regards

I would like to thank you for finding the cure to at least my problems with the CJ2 and Phenom 300, just unticking that little box cured all of my woes with the FPS I have been having for the past many months, since I purchased these products and it's great to be flying them finally.  I am still going ahead with the GTN install because of ease of use.  Just wanted to let you know that you did help at least one person with your post.  Thanks again, Roger

Good evening,

Best regards

I cant find the option to execute the program