Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Milviz B737-200 update news of autopilot issues with P3D32

Guest JustanotherPilot

Latest on Updates.

We would like to inform you that we have completed an update for the 737.  

Please be aware, however, that there are still compatibility issues with Prepar3D version 3.2; using the autopilot in that version of Prepar3D will cause a CTD.  Please note that this is due to an issue within the simulator itself.  We have approached Lockheed Martin to request a fix, but it hasn't been responded to yet.  We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

sweet news

i wish b737-3/4/5 were made

200 is just way to classic in my opinion

but better than nothing :)

Latest on Updates.

We would like to inform you that we have completed an update for the 737.  

Sounds good. Where can I get the update?

Looked at the version from The FlightSim Store, where i bought it, and it is still version 3.160310.

I have had this plane in the hangar for quite a while now... Hoping I can finally use it :-)

They were sent out yesterday.  We cannot control when they update their products but, if you're a member of our support forum for that product, you can get the update there directly.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thanks for the info.

I've searched the entire forum, both 737 support and general, and I can't find the update anywhere? Is it me that is blind?

I'm a registered user, so I suppose I can see the relevant forums.