Sign in to follow this  
farid

Most beautiful area

Yes bandwidth exceeded. I'm looking for other hosts

Bonjour !

Voilà ! my screen shots so far!

bko1_a320neo_17.jpg9pio_pa32_saratoga_22.jpg8zwq_pa32_saratoga_36.jpg52k1_pa32_saratoga_42.jpgkhhth0mja3jix5oqy3qs.jpgwtmf96bb1j18eggqh5r9.jpgpj8ub8jgi9m7mhyvql95.jpgaw3u2qs5gfat9v9wdt5u.jpgpzs1mzbthtadh6ojsuhb.jpgp25g_pa32_saratoga_157.jpgizl_x-plane_2016-04-17_19-26-39-51.jpgjh3r_x-plane_2016-04-17_19-27-52-11.jpg

Those are insane! Please tell us what exactly you are using and where. Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

Those are insane! Please tell us what exactly you are using and where. Thanks in advance.

Not matter what I do, I cant get X-Plane to look like that so please share  :wub:

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

And imagine he is just dipping his little toe in the deep waters of X-plane  :hi:

But yes, you can get it like this, with a good, recent, machine, and a good understanding of the platform.

Bien jouer, Farid !

I'd love to know how you get these beautiful thickly covered wood/forest areas. Even with my trees set to tree hugger, my wooded areas are as patchy and unsightly as an unshaven teen boys chin.

I'd love to know how you get these beautiful thickly covered wood/forest areas. Even with my trees set to tree hugger, my wooded areas are as patchy and unsightly as an unshaven teen boys chin.

try world2xplane and hd mesh v3. that does do wonders ;)

Try this little gem (mentioned at the bottom of my HD Mesh Scenery v3 page):

try world2xplane and hd mesh v3. that does do wonders ;)

W2XP only provides object, right? That won't do anything for ground textures. Looks like he is using photo scenery in his images...

I wish someone could make a comprehensive guide as how to achieve such looks/graphics  :smile:

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

I'd like to know what sceneries I need to download in order to see those images in my XP10. I love my night lighting and would love to add some nice photo sceneries for day time flying.

Thanks.

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

As far as I'm concerned - night lightning disappears when using photoscenery from SimHeaven.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

There is no night lighting with photoscenery, but you still get the lighting from roads, cars and buildings. 

I'm not much of an X-Plane guru but I think I managed to pull of some pretty impressive visuals combining HD Mesh, W2XP, zPhotos and RealTerraHaze  :smile:

I0uFD7u.png

vjxdIwH.png

ip7yfC4.png

• Upvote 1

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

I'm not much of an X-Plane guru but I think I managed to pull of some pretty impressive visuals combining HD Mesh, W2XP, zPhotos and RealTerraHaze  :smile:

Important info (just to make you become a tiny bit more pro): if you mean Zonephoto scenery by zPhotos then I would like to bring your attention to the fact, that it can't be combined with HD Mesh Scenery v3! Both of them are mesh scenery which can not be combined in X-Plane (on-the-fly) as X-Plane only allows one active mesh scenery at the same time in the same location (where a location is always a 1x1 degree area). So if you install both (in the same location), then you will only see the one with the higher priority (defined by the scenery_packs.ini file) .... but never both at once (nor any kind of combination of them).

Hello there!

As a student of PhD in french literature , it is not so convenient for me to write with errors,but it seems there is not another option!

i wish i could write in french!

by the way,

thanks for your kindly comments,...

honestly,all the credits goes for Tony as a creator of World2xplane and there is another guy who created a software called Ortho im not sure about his name.i really appreciate their efforts,fantastic job !both of them..also appreciate the effort of alpilotx and his good website.

so i just read the manuals ,reading reading & reading! the manuals,to know  the structure the ruelsthe base,to find out how it works,all the forums and so on...by the way i will give instruction for anyone who are intereste.

also i've created a specific section in my website dedicated screenshots and updated them regulary..

here

I worked for 15 years with FSX ,created many learning video & reviews so far...and also X-plane recently !

here my videos FSX & X-plane:

Here

I would write a list with  advantage and disadvantages for each of them in comparison!

Regards!