Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

Unknown if FS2Crew related

Had this happen twice in the last few days, will test further (FSX/NGX/ FS Crew Reboot V.2): While landing, and no OOM issues, FSX froze/CTD after landing about a few seconds after giving the "OK to cleanup" command approaching the exit taxiway. First happened at Orbx PAJN, second happened Orbx KJAC. The first time I figued it was just one of FSX's many instability anomalies with cause CTD's, however after the second time on seemingly the exact portion of flight approximately the same time after giving a voice command, I believe maybe there may be an issue with how the PNF initiates the cleanup procedure, causing a CTD. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how do I repair it? Thanks! 

Had this happen twice in the last few days, will test further (FSX/NGX/ FS Crew Reboot V.2): While landing, and no OOM issues, FSX froze/CTD after landing about a few seconds after giving the "OK to cleanup" command approaching the exit taxiway. First happened at Orbx PAJN, second happened Orbx KJAC. The first time I figued it was just one of FSX's many instability anomalies with cause CTD's, however after the second time on seemingly the exact portion of flight approximately the same time after giving a voice command, I believe maybe there may be an issue with how the PNF initiates the cleanup procedure, causing a CTD. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how do I repair it? Thanks! 

Are you using an on-line ATC client?

No, but I did check my error report, error action related to BEX error. Googled it, and applied a fix via the command prompt (Disabled DEP)

I did a test flight last night (Flightbeam KDEN to Orbx KEGE). Crash did not occure, I'm about to do one more test flght to confirm the issue was related to DEP being enabled. 

I just performed a flight from Flightbeam KPHX to Orbx KEGE without any issues. I think it may have been an issue with what I described above. Thanks!

I'm suffering the same kind of problem here. Other than David I am using vPilot next to FS2Crew.

I can't find the location of my FSX:SE error report in Windows 10 so I'm unsure if it's an FS2Crew vs vPilot problem.

Any hints on the location of the error report?

Have you checked the event viewer?

Click on the search icon in the Windows  bar and type in event viewer.

Then go to windows log and application. Search for the last crash icon (red cross) and look for the name of the process in the description.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.