Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

Anyone on the help desk this week?

I wanted to check to make sure. I opened a ticket on 4/16 #BTI-365-46804 and hadn't gotten a reply to it yet.

Just wanted to make sure it's posted correctly and someone will see it.

Thanks

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Scratch that. Dave answered my ticket shortly after posting this. I'm assuming that the ticket system is slower on the weekends since most people are not working.

I have noticed it takes 24 hours to get a reply from Dave with an on-going ticket.

In other words, if I answer a question one day it takes 24 hours for me to get another reply to continue troubleshooting.

So, it can take several days to get through a few questions / answers.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I have noticed it takes 24 hours to get a reply from Dave with an on-going ticket.

In other words, if I answer a question one day it takes 24 hours for me to get another reply to continue troubleshooting.

So, it can take several days to get through a few questions / answers.

They must be really busy, or maybe to spread the work load out, they just do one reply to each ticket per 24 hours, that way everyone gets a response in a fair amount of time instead of getting tied down to one ticket for hours.

They must be really busy, or maybe to spread the work load out, they just do one reply to each ticket per 24 hours, that way everyone gets a response in a fair amount of time instead of getting tied down to one ticket for hours.

Very busy indeed.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Scratch that. Dave answered my ticket shortly after posting this. I'm assuming that the ticket system is slower on the weekends since most people are not working.

They also may be on another continent hence the time differences.

Rog

Rog Hanson

They also may be on another continent hence the time differences.

Rog

I thought they were based in the US, no?

Maybe we will get more follow up on trouble tickets today.

Best Regards,

I wanted to check to make sure. I opened a ticket on 4/16 #BTI-365-46804 and hadn't gotten a reply to it yet.

Just wanted to make sure it's posted correctly and someone will see it.

Thanks

I told them you had a Ticket open.

They said .. they do not have it and they could not discuss it with me anyway ...

Maybe do a new ticket and ask what happened to your original ticket .. with no reply yet??

Best Regards,

I told them you had a Ticket open.

They said .. they do not have it and they could not discuss it with me anyway ...

Maybe do a new ticket and ask what happened to your original ticket .. with no reply yet??

I don't know why they said that. Dave responded to my ticket a few days ago and I responded to him tonight after ASN crashed again. Also, I don't see why they couldn't discuss my ticket due to privacy? What privacy is there in my ticket? It doesn't have personal info or anything, not sure why they would say that.

If the ticket thing gets any slower maybe I'll open a post on their official forum.

"If the ticket thing gets any slower maybe I'll open a post on their official forum."

I have never liked Ticket Tech support .. from any developer.

Pilots just do not get the full picture on product problems or the developers responses.

I like the forum we are in now ... AVSIM's open forum the best .. where a response (feedback and answers) can come from all pilots and the developers.

"I don't know why they said that. Dave responded to my ticket a few days ago and I responded to him tonight after ASN crashed again. Also, I don't see why they couldn't discuss my ticket due to privacy? What privacy is there in my ticket? It doesn't have personal info or anything, not sure why they would say that."

I have no idea .. other than the Ticket system itself is private ... cannot share product problems and possible solutions etc.

Best Regards,

I don't know why they said that. Dave responded to my ticket a few days ago and I responded to him tonight after ASN crashed again. Also, I don't see why they couldn't discuss my ticket due to privacy? What privacy is there in my ticket? It doesn't have personal info or anything, not sure why they would say that.

If the ticket thing gets any slower maybe I'll open a post on their official forum.

There is a confidentiality issue here. If one customer submits a support ticket I do not discuss their ticket issue with another customer regardless of what the issue is whether it is on the support desk or the forums. If customers choose to discuss their issues between one another that is on them. I am sure most appreciate this.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png