Sign in to follow this  
lthendrix

Im a sucker for twins

Hi I got this one because hey why not it all looks good except that they have modeled some engine shake effect that is about to give me epilepsy.....  I appreciate the effort But until an optional patch is issued to make this an option and not built in  Its gotta sit in hanger bay ... excuse me while I vomit ... I still feel all shaken up .

Hi...

Suggest Ticket system trouble report - as at least Carenado does seem to be answering ALL tickets now...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi I got this one because hey why not it all looks good except that they have modeled some engine shake effect that is about to give me epilepsy.....  I appreciate the effort But until an optional patch is issued to make this an option and not built in  Its gotta sit in hanger bay ... excuse me while I vomit ... I still feel all shaken up .

Thanks for the heads zup.  I will wait for a patch that may never come. :wink:

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

From what I have read on the website this shaking effect is only suppose to last on the ground and during takeoff ground roll.  and to be fair It was so offputting to me I never made it off the ground yesterday.

I will try and push past the shaky bit and get her into the air tonight because I really want to like this plane   it has a great vc and avionics .  hopefully the shakes will abate once airborne . If thats the case I may be able to live with that.

lthendrix, do you by any chance have EZDok Camera installed??  If so, it could be due to your "on ground" settings.  If not, then it totally has to do with the aircraft.

Gary

same here on the first flight but when I set up my EZdok views it went away.

bob

Hi -

Bought the Chieftain too ... there are quite a few bugs but I'm sure they will sort it out. What drives me insane is the MSG ALERT flickering constantly ad infinitum ad nauseam and because I have the Flight1 GTN 750 installed there is no button to push and hold until it stays off permanently - or is there a trick somewhere?

Regards

Terblanche

Terblanche Jordaan

I grabbed it too. It does shake a little, but that represents the vibration that most planes have to some extent. Jury is out on whether I like the idea or not. I only flew it around the patch, so I don't know what is wrong with it YET. ;)

Don

Anyone else having major stutters with this plane in P3Dv3.2? 

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

.......Dont have ez dock or track IR...............I got over the shakes ... lol  I just used the nice pop ups they offer while taxing to hide the shaky vc  also i noticed that it wont shake as much if the mix is full rich   Once airborne the shakes stop completely      The soundset is really nice and its easy to tell if your props are out of phase just by sound alone.

I think I will be using this and Carenado 406 for all my Aleutian and png cargo runs,.  I look forward to the conquest Alebeo is making  

this is a good bargain for the money if your a sucker for twins   like me

I look forward to the conquest Alebeo is making

If a Conquest is what you're after you should probably take a look at the one from Flysimware. The visuals aren't as pretty as Alabeo's surely will be, but the engine and systems modeling are absolutely superb.

If a Conquest is what you're after you should probably take a look at the one from Flysimware. The visuals aren't as pretty as Alabeo's surely will be, but the engine and systems modeling are absolutely superb.

https://youtu.be/sR4rxAUbV6Q

Yeah I have that one its a good model as you said  but my gtn is so dark in the vc even when I use the f1 configuration and set vc bright at 100  

Hi -

Bought the Chieftain too ... there are quite a few bugs but I'm sure they will sort it out. What drives me insane is the MSG ALERT flickering constantly ad infinitum ad nauseam and because I have the Flight1 GTN 750 installed there is no button to push and hold until it stays off permanently - or is there a trick somewhere?

Regards

Terblanche

Hey is your GTN750 linking up to the Avidyne and Garmin 600 map page? Mine doesn't shown the route that I have programed into the 750

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Hey is your GTN750 linking up to the Avidyne and Garmin 600 map page? Mine doesn't shown the route that I have programed into the 750

Good evening - I create a flightplan with AivlaSoft or FSC and then I import the Flightplan as usual via FSX Flightplanner ... [then] manually insert the waypoints into the 750. The 750 will override the G600 and you can fly procedures.

Hope this helps

T

Terblanche Jordaan

Really disappointed in this one. Expected too much after the C404. FDE is not nearly are refined. The G600 is very, very basic. Autopilot has problems. 

MSG is really annoying. Shake is overdone.

Seems Alabeo joined the Carenado let's release a Beta program.