Sign in to follow this  
mrandruz

777 not work in P3D

What happens when you are at the start screen and you select the 777 to fly?

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

as soon as I select it from the list (image and livery chosen are ok) and I press start, the display turns black, do not charge even the scenery and hangs around

Andrea Lana

Post your event viewer info

Type event viewer in search - windows logs - Application

Rich Sennett

So you can start P3D, and at the scenario screen, you go to select your aircraft, click ok and it comes back to the scenario screen, correct?  If so, then you just click on the fly now button and it crashes?  You aren't able to get to the point where you are sitting in the cockpit, correct?

Do you happen to notice if another window opens after you select the aircraft, perhaps a window to enter your product key?

Maybe you could send us some screenshots of your process.  Also, like Richard recommended, a copy of the event log.  If P3D crashes, you should have gotten a dialog that pops up with the option to view the event.

-Jim

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Probably an AV or rights problem but just guessing  - was it installed as admin also

Rich Sennett

This is correct?

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Windows Error Reporting
Date:          19/04/2016 20:27:06
Event ID:      1001
Task Category: None
Level:         Information
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      Andrea-PC
Description:
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: AppHangTransient
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Prepar3D.exe
P2: 3.0.10.14945
P3: 560b4abe
P4: unknown
P5: unknown
P6: unknown
P7: unknown
P8:
P9:
P10:

Attached files:

These files may be available here:

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 510a4339-065c-11e6-b392-7824af46dc21
Report Status: 1
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-04-19T18:27:06.000000000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>9021</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>Andrea-PC</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>AppHangTransient</Data>
    <Data>Not available</Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>Prepar3D.exe</Data>
    <Data>3.0.10.14945</Data>
    <Data>560b4abe</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>510a4339-065c-11e6-b392-7824af46dc21</Data>
    <Data>1</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

So you can start P3D, and at the scenario screen, you go to select your aircraft, click ok and it comes back to the scenario screen, correct? If so, then you just click on the fly now button and it crashes? You aren't able to get to the point where you are sitting in the cockpit, correct?

Jim everything correct

Do you happen to notice if another window opens after you select the aircraft, perhaps a window to enter your product key?

no windows opens

Andrea Lana

How many times did you reinstall this aircraft and each time you reinstalled, did you get any error messages during or after installation?

-Jim

i don't remember how many times i reinstall the aircraft, anyway, no error messages appears. the installation seems correct but, in the pmdg operation center, i don't see the aircraft specific settings (N777F.ini file)

Andrea Lana

At this point, the best thing to do is open a ticket with PMDG support.  It would seem with the unspecified amount of uninstalls and reinstalls, something got wacked along the way.  PMDG support will be able to get you on the right track, if not someone from PMDG will see your post here, but may I suggest that you place your first and alst name in your signature line?    PMDG has a rule about that as a stickied thread in the forum.

-Jim

i try, thanks for the support

I dont think you posted the correct info for your error you want to choose the one with the red exclamation mark as shown here - post a pic of this if you can

mwe077.jpg

Rich Sennett

P1: Prepar3D.exe
P2: 3.0.10.14945

This is not the latest version of P3D ... 2 full versions behind.  I believe you indicated you installed latest P3D?  Your log suggest that is not the case, I'd get P3D updated to V3.2 first (uninstall 777, update P3D v3.0 to v3.2, then install latest updated 777).

Cheers, Rob.

This is not the latest version of P3D ... 2 full versions behind.  I believe you indicated you installed latest P3D?  Your log suggest that is not the case, I'd get P3D updated to V3.2 first (uninstall 777, update P3D v3.0 to v3.2, then install latest updated 777).

Cheers, Rob.

Great find Rob - thats why your the master 

Rich Sennett