Sign in to follow this  
footballman

Texture ground equipment

Hi.

My problem is that textures of moving ground equipment not drawn in DX10 mode (they're all "white"). The textures are fixed machines in right. When the mode DX9 is okay. Help to correct please.

Could you share your name or order id?

And also what product you are using for ground equipment? Is this AES? Or at one airport?

Please, order STE160322-8251-45108 .

The problem is not with AES or GSX, but with the technique of all custom scenarios.

And yet here it is... :diablo:

319aba595fe378dc1a089e05725faab8.jpg

Those are not airport ground equipment but ftx global lights and they are black not white and static not moving!

The reason I asked about aes is that their airport objects are legacy and require specific settings in the fixer.

However looking at that picture either the fixer isn't installed properly or it has been disabled in the debug dialog.

Did you install the libraries? Did you give it the path to the correct fsx system? What does the diagnostics button report?

What  does the diagnostics button in the fixer report? 

What does the fixer screen look like - are buttons greyed out for example??

When you go into the debug dialog are all options ticked?

It is clear that the fixer isn't running for some reason - is your general10.fx shader non default - the tests above will tell you this.

The controller can do something to help in solving the problem of  earth textures "obfuscation" while approaching the destination airport? In addition to changing "FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION" and "UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT" in fsx.cfg?

Can you elaborate? I think you mean obscuring but even then what exactly are you referring to?

The terrain is obscured as you approach an airport?

The airport is drawn on top of the terrain so it has to obscure it - I do not understand I am afraid!

Hang on do you mean missing perhaps?   Are you suggesting that you re seeing white flashes as you approach the airport -where terrain is missing say?

whats the problem there?  I see a city with some red lines?  Are you asking about popping autogen buildings perhaps?  or the terrain level of detail?