Sign in to follow this  
crvm

Chelan from Georender

Didn't see anything on this so I thought I would bring it up. Latest from Richard (and team) very well done (got mine from Simmarket). If you like Orcas you'll like this one. Hope Richard sticks with these types of sceneries instead of the Alaska Cinematic, at least for now.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Kilstorm McBride

The Georender sceneries are amazing. I too prefer the airport scenery over the Cinematic. I have all the georender scenery and if one adds in Fly Tampas KSEA and the Harvey/Monroe, Emma Field, the free add-ons of Victoria, Bremerton and Tacoma Narrows-well it just a great place to fly g/a. Its nice to fly out of SEA with FShotseatFX producing all the sounds of a big airport and the cars all zipping around the field and on the roads to land in an out back grass strip with the sounds of birds and crickets and the ocassional car or person moving around.I'm becoming more and more appreciative of the Seattle area with the fact that you can fly seaplanes or in the valleys of mountains. Just so many options compared to flying in Florida where I grew up.With FlightScenery close to releasing their Portland OR scenery I do hope we see more georender fields in the future and hopefully south of Seattle to help bridge it with the Portland stuff.Kilstorm

I like the Cinematic much more and is the most exciting VFR simming I have flight simulator. Their other sceneries rock too but I am waiting for more Alaska Cinematic ;D[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Guest jboweruk

I have to say that I too like the GeoRenders, and although as you can see from my tag I'm a Brit I love the whole Washington State area, Chelan can be a challenge as can most of the airfields in that area especially when the weather turns a little foul. And foul weather seems to be pretty much the norm up there.

I love the Georender airports...dont like the cenimatic as much but then I dont spend a ton of time flying in Canadian northwest. I just wish Richard Goldstein would do a rustic airport somewhere located in the southern USA or at least further down the US West Coast. I have found a field at Pacific City State Airport in Oregon thats a pretty cool site. About 50 miles south of Astoria. Dont know what it looks like in Real life, but would be a neat location for one of Richards works.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest thedoggg

I love Alaska Cinematic, nothing quite like it. Georenders are good too, however.