Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmce

FS acting very strange...

Guest TRK3586

Title says it all. Not sure what's gone wrong here, but I just loaded my Level D 767 and all of the guages and switches were gone. My Aeroworx King Air now brings on a CTD. My PMDG 747 says it can't find the main gauge file although I found it in my FS Gauge folder. Also, the files and folders in the main FS directory are arranged rather strangely.Control Panel will not allow me to remove the 747. It just flashes and returns to the previous screen. I'm getting worried that I may be dealing with a bigger, more dangerous issue. Any insights?Tim

Guest rmce

Go to start menu, Programs, navigate to Fs9 on menu, find troublehooting, reset and re-boot.Can solve a lot of probs.

Guest TRK3586

Unfortunately this did not solve my problem. I tried a scan to check the integrity of core Windows files, which some had to be replaced, but ended with the same result.The last thing I installed before this started happening was BEV. It now can't load the gauge files for my PMDG 737 either. Tim

Guest rmce

Well thats it!Have you got Flight System Management (FSM) as a freebie?This can check intergrity of all sorts of Fs files, add or remove them.I suggest you look at this.R