Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

Top 20 Forums on AVSIM

Thought the following statistics from 1 January to the present were interesting.  The P3D Forum takes the honors!  I suspect the release of the latest version had something to do with the high traffic -

Top_20_Views.png

The PMDG General Forum was a surprise.  Guess everyone is checking in to see if the latest 747 has been released or any updates on the release date.

• Upvote 2

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Interesting numbers! The majority of the "enthusiast" community (which we tend to find on Avsim) has begun migration to, or has been contemplating a move to P3D, so I am not surprised there. Thanks for sharing this Jim!

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

It's really interesting to see the high traffic in P3D forum.

I guess there's the immediate future of simming...

• Upvote 1

The PMDG General Forum was a surprise. Guess everyone is checking in to see if the latest 747 has been released or any updates on the release date.

Jim, could it be maybe they are concerned about the MIA post in regards to Robert and they are fretting about the 747 never seeing daylight...lol... phew that`s 10K + views with that 1 thread Jim!! but it`s good to know P3d is becoming more popular.

tpewpb-6.png

I found those stats very interesting and I certainly would not have guessed that. Thanks Jim (and keep them coming as time goes on)

Great post Jim  :wink: these numbers are not surprising to me

Rich Sennett

Same here, the numbers are not a surprise to me, I'm swamped with questions daily (from new users and migrating users) and they keep increasing with each new P3D version.  Hopefully sometime soon we'll start to see more P3D exclusive features leveraged in 3rd party products helping showcase some of the many untapped features (SpeedTrees, DR, Scaleform, Avatar mode, etc.).

Thanks for posting Jim.

Cheers, Rob.