Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevin2003

koorbygen released as freeware here on AVSIM!

Guest koorby

Hello all,As the developer of this addon, I'm making koorbygen available to the sim community as a freeware download on AVSIM. koorbygen Lite is a highly detailed autogen addon (which is also bundled with BEV) - This autogen features 400% more detail than the FS2004 default with no loss in frame rates. It also features beautiful night lighting.Here's the link: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=74948Spread the word and share the link with your friends. It's the quickest way to add amazing detail to low and slow flights.Stay tuned for an announcement about my next project soon ;)Enjoy! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/koo...oorbygensig.jpgP.S. The zip had 280+ downloads in the first 30 mins from when I uploaded it, so be careful, it's **HOT** :)

Guest aarskringspier

Right on Koorby Ill check it out; thank you.

Guest Tina Fisher

being part of the BEV beta team I have to say: get that thing, guys! NOW!

Guest CowlFlapsOpen

Do you need this if you have BEV? I am getting so confused!

Guest ScottPilot

mee too?????Do I need it if I have BEV???Scott

As Koorby said above, it is already bundled with BEV. If you choose the autogen option in the dropdown menu, you will find it as one of the options.Nice gesture with the Lite version, Koorby :-wave

Guest tkjake

WOW !This little bit of work is AMAZING. I can't belive the difference this makes down low. Everyone, fly a chopper down low in a familiar urban area and you will see what I mean. Absolutely a MUST HAVE FILE !!!Thank you so much for releasing this.

If you think that looks good, check out BEV which adds super-realistic autogen *placement* and layout, not just replacement textures for the actual buildings :)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest koorby

No you don't need this if you've bought BEV. This is the same autogen that is bundled with BEV. I decided that since I left the BEV team and I'm the author of koorbygen, that I'd like to share this with everyone for free. I'm going to be releasing a PRO version some months down the track which covers the whole globe and ups the realism another whole notch yet again (plus some new stuff).But if you like what you see here with this autogen, definitely get BEV, because it will line all the autogen up for you and add some of the most stunning textures you've ever seen in the sim.

Looks like the BEV development group is breaking apart.http://www.flightsim-bevs.com/smf_1-0-5/index.php?board=27.0Apparently the decision to make the autogen available wasn't approved by anyone else, and now the developer of the BEV configurator says he wants "nothing more to do with BEV (sic)".Too bad. Was looking forward to some more seasons and various improvements. Oh well, the summer set is still well worth it.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Hi Jimmi,no need for doom and gloom. It's like with all new celebrities: a bit of drama makes them just more interesting, at least to some ;-)Too bad that the dirty laundry ended up getting washed in(to) the public - especially since the public has no means of knowing the "truth" - but Stephen is the one who makes the ground textures for BEV and I have no doubts that the series will continue, and successfully so. Of course there are the "trolls" who feed on this kind of stuff but I'd like to believe that the majority of people here are more interested in the files than the personality issues.Cheers, Holger

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy, Now that is good news; New Zealand certainly is in need of better autogen texturing.

Guest Jetfan

Part of this addon also works in FS2002 !! Definite keeper..'bldb2 and bldb2lm' work fine.I haven't found any application for 'bldb3 or bldb3lm' in FS2002.AWESOME change, at least in Chicago. Thanks Koorby..Bob

Guest Tina Fisher

> especially since the public has no means of> knowing the "truth" I believe truth is in the eyes of the beholder, is it not?