Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevin2003

koorbygen released as freeware here on AVSIM!

Hi Marc,sorry, my statement can indeed be misinterpreted as me claiming to know "the truth". That's not the case! In fact, what I was trying to say is that only the persons directly involved in a dispute know what really happened. Of course, their respective stories will differ yet we, the readers, have no means to differentiate fact from fiction. That's why these kinds of public spats have no meaningful result, IMO, just people who take sides based on who they believe. Cheers, Holger

Guest Tina Fisher

>sorry, my statement can indeed be misinterpreted as me>claiming to know "the truth". That's not the case! In fact,>what I was trying to say is that only the persons directly>involved in a dispute know what really happened. Of course,>their respective stories will differ yet we, the readers, have>no means to differentiate fact from fiction. That's why these>kinds of public spats have no meaningful result, IMO, just>people who take sides based on who they believe. >>Cheers, Holgernono, Holger, no problemo ... I understood ... ;)what I meant to say is just that the same house looks different from opposite directions ....

he, he, how true...... especially if it is an autogen house, it seems...:-badteeth Cheers, Holger

Don't know all the background, but really appricate the program. Thank you very much!

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Just what do these files do anyway??I notice that they are much larger than the default files of the same name in my machine. Do they only affect North American scenery? FPS hit?Any screenshots please .Regards Barry

Guest aafuss

Thanks for much a version of your add-on freeware.

I'd like to say thanks for the great new textures. I use a pretty old machine and get very good frames. In fact it seems to me I may be getting better frames per second. It is definitely smoother.My box:PIII800, 384Meg SDRAM PC133, FX5600XT 256, Win98SEThanks again.Earl

Guest koorby

I use 1024x1204 textures for koorbygen, rather than the default 512x512. This explains the larger file sizes. I have not noticed any loss of framerates though.Thanks for the feedback everyone, I appreciate it.

Guest kevin2003

Hi Koorby,It says on the "readme" that the addon is for North American autogen.Is there a similar zip for Europe?warmest regardskevin

Guest koorby

I will be releasing koorbygen Pro later in the year. It will cover all the globe using licensed source images. One of the main reasons koorbygen lite is freeware is that I used images off the internet for the buildings, and thus it can't be sold as payware. Koorbygen Pro will be really cheap, less than $10, just to cover the cost of me purchasing source image rights and the 500 hours it will take me to make.

Guest kevin2003

Thanks Koorby! look forward to it.kevin

Guest koorby

>U.S only?>>Pah!>>Hey it's free :)

Guest aarskringspier

That doesnt matter with a lot of people unfortunatley.

Guest koorby

>That doesnt matter with a lot of people unfortunatley.Not sure I understand Randy?