Sign in to follow this  
jkeye

Simplanet Rex products

60% at Simmarket.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

60% at both.

But I've lost the plot with REX...I have essentials plus with overdrive, no longer installed following a rebuild.

I have REX 4 Texture Direct installed, together with Softclouds.

Should I reinstall all 3 ... or buy Weather Architect at 60% off and just add that to R4TD and SC?

Cheers

Keith

60% at both.

But I've lost the plot with REX...I have essentials plus with overdrive, no longer installed following a rebuild.

I have REX 4 Texture Direct installed, together with Softclouds.

Should I reinstall all 3 ... or buy Weather Architect at 60% off and just add that to R4TD and SC?

Cheers

Keith

Glad to see that I am not the only one who was left a bit confused by these products!

Bill

Glad to see that I am not the only one who was left a bit confused by these products!

Whats so confusing  about  the rex products?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Well there is an overlap between them all, but specifically - can and should I install E3Overdrive over the top of TD4?

Looked at Weather Architect but it seems to be for the meteorologically obsessed...

Cheers

Keith

Well there is an overlap between them all, but specifically - can and should I install E3Overdrive over the top of TD4?

Since  you got  rexe,   you can install  rexe   without  any issue  with rex4  installed  since  you can combine  the  textures  from both addons  if  you want  to,  gives  you more  selections  to choose  from.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Looked at Weather Architect but it seems to be for the meteorologically obsessed...

Cheers

Keith

Overdrive has some things 4 doesn't but if it-s for the textures & all, the answer is easy:

No, Just install Rex 4 TD and/with Soft clouds

Weather architect has nothing to do with these, it's for creating custom weather scenarios to use in the sim (just weather)

Overdrive has some things 4 doesn't but if it-s for the textures & all, the answer is easy:No, Just install Rex 4 TD and/with Soft cloudsWeather architect has nothing to do with these, it's for creating custom weather scenarios to use in the sim (just weather)

Thanks for clarifying that!

Bill