Sign in to follow this  
bergerman

Budapest (LHBP) with only one runway - video with ATC

Hi All,

as you might now LHBP is operating with one runway only due to ILS update on the second. This airport is not counted as a busy one but with this ongoing maintenance on the second runway seems generate big load for the only one operating

I have created this video last Sunday, ATC included. Interesting when pilots are asking taxiway B2 after landing but ATC tells them nobody could do it that day due to crosswinds so it's better not to try and use "Charlie" for vacating

This is my first vid but planning more. Feel free to comment and subscribe :D

thanks

Gabor

• Upvote 1

Beautiful video!

thank you I appreciate it, it will be better for sure later when I will have more experience with my new cam

this weekend I have tested my cam with 4k:

the 777 suprised me as well while I was still focusing on the 737 just heard a noise from the left - this is why the strange move there with the cam

• Upvote 1

I really enjoyed your videos thank you!. I have subscribed to your youtube channel....something I very rarely do.

I love watching piloting skills especially in crosswind landings. Great work.  :Applause: