Sign in to follow this  
CarlosF

SMP 3.1.2...

...is out, go and get it.

Here's what's changed in version 3.1.2:

What's New / Changed:

• Fix synchronization of clouds on multi-PC setups
  • Edges of cloud formations have more natural shapes with Real Weather Connector
  • Cumulus clouds are brighter
  • Cirrus clouds no longer reduce visibility when flying through them with Real Weather Connector
  • Upvote 1

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

I am not sure what they've done under the hood but I am getting much better frame rates with this version,

I now have my cloud area at 6084 KM

Can't stop flying in clouds lol

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

I completely agree - I'm getting wonderful performance from SMP that I was just not seeing before.  Perhaps something was up with my install of the last version, but I was seeing some pretty serious frame rate drops any time a moderate amount of clouds were present. This is seriously night and day.

Very happy here!  :smile:

I also like the fact that they lightened the cumulus clouds more, looks more natural to me.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.