Got a bit of an issue with VFXCentral. I can't seem to install any of the products I have properly. I can't install 737 Immersion, 777 immersion or anything else. 777 Immersion is weird because it says I need to have the aircraft installed and I do have it installed on FSX It doesn't ask me where to install it, it just says right away "The target aircraft must be installed for this product to work. Please refer to your product's manual." Also the weirdest one if the Trike Immersion pack. It says the same thing and that's a default aircraft. The A320 seems to work on P3D V3.1. Also the PreciptFX doesn't work either. No idea what's going on. I am running everything as admin and I have downloaded the VFXCentral installer 3 times.

Hi Just,

Can you post a screenshot of the Registry Editor located in VFXCentral > Preferences > Registry Editor

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Ohh I see XD. I didn't realize it was set to my P3D folder for FSX by default. I didn't even know that could happen. It works now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I got it now :)

Will

Ohh I see XD. I didn't realize it was set to my P3D folder for FSX by default. I didn't even know that could happen. It works now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I got it now :)

Will

No problem, we're here for that!

Often, Migration tools are redirecting FSX's path to P3D

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi,

I have the same problem :/

Hi Nat,

What product are trying to install?

Do you have the required aircraft for the requested product?

Regards,

slt je vais essayé de traduire pour toi, A320 ok mais de quel constructeur, Aerosoft ?