Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Wrapping up 2 new custom repaints of real world CJs

The first is actually a CJ flying around Europe on any given day by one of our flight simming buddies. We can add a window for a CJ3 but we can't take two out to make it look more CJish. This one needs a few final touches and a final color match.

The second was a special request from a couple of guys in Brazil that fly a real world CJ2 just like the Carenado version. These wavy lines look simple but are anything but simple on the Carenado version. This one gets a new logo on the tail and a little tweaking here and there then it will be ready.

Regards,

Ray

D-IRMA_08a.jpg

PR-JST_01a.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Very nice!  Love number 1 as well.  You should throw an N number on it!  :) 

Matt Moore

Chief Pilot | Elite Airways "The Virtual Executive Airline" 

Both equally gorgeous from here Ray! Look forward to flying them. 

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Hi Ray,

Superb job - yeah - I mainly fly in the North America and the Carribean - N numbers would be appreciated if not too much trouble...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

These were special requests from friends in Brazil and Germany. They feel a little left out when most of the tail numbers are N.

These are real world aircraft so they needed to be correct at delivery. Of course, they can always be sold and relocated to America, so suggest a tail number or two.

Regards,

Ray

fly away b_sml.JPG

I got this one completed just as the sun was setting. whew.

Ray

pic4_1024.JPG

Just loaded up N24RM the Alpine Edition today Ray, thanks very much for the repaints :smile:

I got bored and decided to make a one-to-one comparison of the real D-IRMA, a CJ, and our Carenado version of the CJ2. What do you think? Looks like an excellent FSX/P3D model to me.

I guess I should show them both in the same photo. (hint - the Carenado CJ2 has the shinny nose)

Regards,

Ray

CJ2 vs CJ.jpg

both in pic.jpg

• Upvote 1

I had to look at them a couple of times to figure out which one was real and which was fake. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I had to look at them a couple of times to figure out which one was real and which was fake.

Neither is fake. The 4 window one is the CJ in Germany and the other one is our Carenado CJ2.

Regards,

Ray

Ray, where can i get theses files

They are not available to the general public yet. I'm a bit behind schedule on a few higher priority items. They will eventually make their way into the Avsim Library for downloading.

Regards,

Ray