Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Wrapping up 2 new custom repaints of real world CJs

Great, can't wait for another german livery :-)

D-IRMA should show up in the Avsim library later on today or tomorrow. (May 7, 2016, Saturday)

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

D-IRMA should show up in the Avsim library later on today or tomorrow. (May 7, 2016, Saturday)

Regards,

Ray

Great job Ray - one thing in library its listed as a 2004 item in header - just a heads up

Rich Sennett

Great job Ray - one thing in library its listed as a 2004 item in header - just a heads up

Thanks Richard. I probably clicked on the wrong category when I uploaded it. I notified the Editors and it will probably be corrected tomorrow but, it IS for FSX, FSX:SE and P3Dv2-3.

Regards,

Ray

Thanks Richard. I probably clicked on the wrong category when I uploaded it. I notified the Editors and it will probably be corrected tomorrow but, it IS for FSX, FSX:SE and P3Dv2-3.

Regards,

Ray

Flying it now, thanks for that :-)

Hi Ray,

I've downloaded and installed the awesome D-IRMA livery. Unfortunately it has a minor problem on my FSX/Windows 10  system. When I select the backseat 2 view from the cockpit context menu (right mouse click) then FSX crashes after 30 to 45 seconds even when I've switched to another view in the meantime. I know this sounds weird but I can reproduce it 100 percent. The other views work perfectly and the Carenado liveries do not show this behavior at all.

It's not a big problem but what can cause this ?

Regards, Michael

Michael,

I have no earthly idea how a texture file could cause a crash of anything.  My recommendation is to delete the D-IRMA livery. Maybe someone reading this will weigh in with some useful information.  I have no clue at all.

I have removed D-IRMA from the Avsim download library.

Regards,

Ray

I have removed D-IRMA from the Avsim download library.

Regards,

Ray

Ray,

this was not my intention. It is a great livery and I can live with this small issue. I simply don't use the backseat view. No big deal and so far I'm obviously the only one having this problem. So what ?

Regards, Michael