Sign in to follow this  
Vicpdx17

Repaints for the 737NGX

2 Questions:

1. Can someone do a rpaint for the 737-600 for Southwest airlines in the "Canyon Blue" colors since right now there is only the Classic colors for it. Essentially the same color as the PMDG Southwest 737-700WL N969WN repaint PMDG has but for the 737-600.

2. Can someone contact a guy by the name "Weston Hall" who puts Southwest livery's on the AVsim library. His textures for some reason will not install through the old Livery manager or even the new one included in the Operations Manager. Sometimes it just gives an error I cant remember but it had to do with the file and that's why its not installing.

1. Can someone do a rpaint for the 737-600 for Southwest airlines in the "Canyon Blue" colors since right now there is only the Classic colors for it. Essentially the same color as the PMDG Southwest 737-700WL N969WN repaint PMDG has but for the 737-600.

There should be one on the AVSIM library.

2. Can someone contact a guy by the name "Weston Hall" who puts Southwest livery's on the AVsim library. His textures for some reason will not install through the old Livery manager or even the new one included in the Operations Manager. Sometimes it just gives an error I cant remember but it had to do with the file and that's why its not installing.

If you get one of his liveries, does it not have contact information that you could use to contact him yourself?

Kyle Rodgers

I have never seen a repaint of the PMDG 737-600 NGX in Southwest canyon blue colors in the AVSIM library, just the desert gold livery. I have had no problem getting Weston Hall's liveries to install with the livery manager.

Dave

Dave Paige

I have never seen a repaint of the PMDG 737-600 NGX in Southwest canyon blue colors in the AVSIM library, just the desert gold livery. I have had no problem getting Weston Hall's liveries to install with the livery manager.

Just realized you were requesting the 600, which they don't fly, which is why it probably isn't in there.

Paint requests are best placed here:

http://www.avsim.com/forum/200-the-paint-shop-the-aircraft-painters-forum/

Kyle Rodgers

2 Questions:

Hi, I am Weston Hall. There is a problem with the combined PTP files and I no longer send files that way. Here is the link to my dropbox with each separate ptp file. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/88igscylpx1eh5p/AACzvhz18tkVKk12vumErrbUa?dl=0

Also I am going to do a -600 in canyon blue once i finish my -700 and -800 canyon blue paints.

Also my email is in the Readme file in all my downloads. If you have a problem feel free to contact me using that.

-Thanks