Sign in to follow this  
smithmi

md-11

Not going to happen. PMDG have said in the past, that the MD-11 did not sell well and that is their reason for not selling it any more and not re-doing it.

Yeah, but once it's already done, why not keep selling it? A big fat warning saying "Development of this product discontinued, no more updates or patches", lower the price a bit, and keep selling it... Can't see the harm in there from a business point of view.

They must surely have their reasons, and I won't question them. Bottom line is: They just can do whatever they want :) Maybe we don't understand it, we don't have to understand it either.

but sometimes even the person who wrote the code can't remember how it works a few months later. Source code for languages like C++ can be hard to understand, even if it is well commented, which it usualy isn't.

So true.

Remember people: Always comment your code for dummies to understand! Will save you from headaches in the future!

BTW: 737 posts, heheh :)

• Upvote 2

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

A big fat warning saying "Development of this product discontinued, no more updates or patches", lower the price a bit, and keep selling it... Can't see the harm in there from a business point of view.

Not that simple.

----------

Conspiracy theories are fun...and also generally pretty funny...

Time for me to go lay down some chemtrails...brb...

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers