Sign in to follow this  
Etturaz

PMDG 777 Suggestions offered and Support requested

Hello everybody!

This is my first post, so please, bear with me. I was looking for support to my PMDG 777 and I've been redirected here.

I have the honor of flying the 777 and I'm using the Sim as a tool for preparing myself for the PPCs (through the use of the Failures), or if I have to fly to an unfamiliar airport (to study the peculiarities of its approaches) , or just to exercise the instrument scanning.

Whereas in the second and third case the product fulfills the task (almost) perfectly, in the first case I think there is room for some improvement: so I would be more than happy to pass some suggestions to the Developer Team.

Let me know.

Have a great day y'all!

Pinko Palla

• Upvote 1

This is my first post, so please, bear with me. I was looking for support to my PMDG 777 and I've been redirected here.

Our main website has two links:

• Product Support
  • Customer Forum

If you're looking for support from the development team, the obvious choice would be the first one, which would direct you to support.precisionmanuals.com (linked in my signature). Is there some other location that linked you to this forum that made it seem like this was the official avenue for support?

Do keep in mind, though, that this product is for personal use and is neither intended nor licensed to be used for familiarization, training, or currency in the type.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Oops! I'm afraid I selected "Customer Forum"; after all the only thing I know is that if I pull the yoke the Earth becomes smaller, and if I push it the Earth becomes bigger, everything else is philosophy.  ;-)

Thank you for the reminder; just one last question: can I do those activities on a personal level, at home, in my studio, only me and myself, or I have to limit the use of the product to...

Thanks for your courteous attention Kyle. Have a great day!

Pinko Palla

• Upvote 1

Oops! I'm afraid I selected "Customer Forum"; after all the only thing I know is that if I pull the yoke the Earth becomes smaller, and if I push it the Earth becomes bigger, everything else is philosophy.  ;-)

Thought this might be the case, but it's actually a pretty common misstep of sorts, so I'm always curious as to how it happens.

Thank you for the reminder; just one last question: can I do those activities on a personal level, at home, in my studio, only me and myself, or I have to limit the use of the product to...

Don't violate the EULA.

Kyle Rodgers

Welcome to the forum Pinko :)

It's interesting how P3D is supposed to be used for Academic/Training purposes only, while the PMDG product is entertainment exclusively. How are you supposed to use the PMDG 777 in conjunction with P3D then?

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

It's interesting how P3D is supposed to be used for Academic/Training purposes only, while the PMDG product is entertainment exclusively. How are you supposed to use the PMDG 777 in conjunction with P3D then?

By abiding by their respective EULAs. Pretty simple. For what it's worth, your characterization of P3D is incorrect.

Kyle Rodgers

I don't mean to drag on with this topic---after all I've marked it "Solved"---but let me throw my dime, also because, as a result of my background, I really LOATH to brake rules: it makes me feel awful.

[MOD: EULA discussions are prohibited on AVSIM]

Finally, are you guys interested in any suggestion?
Oh, and do not forget: If it's not Boeing, I' m not going! :-D
Pinko Palla

Finally, are you guys interested in any suggestion?

Feel free to submit them via the official support avenue.

Kyle Rodgers