Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Would you like payware quality KPHL, for free/donation, for FSX

...how 'bout for FS9 as well!

Here's the link...pretty amazing....

http://www.sunskyjet.com/

Wow...certainly is payware quality...and the surrounding countryside as well...

Go and get 'er....(for FS9, too!)

This has been around for at at least a couple of years now. There was a massive thread about it here when it launched.

Hi Folks,

Yep - and KDTW - their follow up - has been substantially completed - but - Ian (primary developer) went MIA for a while and I think he's probably burned himself out - Shez stated he is going to try and pick up the pieces and continue... KPHL is one of my favorites - one if the best airports ever made - I just have to take a look at those missing bridges and see if I can fix them in P3D... Those guys are a class act...

Regards,
Scott 

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Folks,

Yep - and KDTW - their follow up - has been substantially completed - but - Ian (primary developer) went MIA for a while and I think he's probably burned himself out - Shez stated he is going to try and pick up the pieces and continue... KPHL is one of my favorites - one if the best airports ever made - I just have to take a look at those missing bridges and see if I can fix them in P3D... Those guys are a class act...

Regards,

Scott 

I hadn't even tried installing in P3D v3.

It works except for some bridges?

Hi Glenn,

Yeah - I used EMT - worked like a champ with the exception of some highway bridges - they are pretty obvious though because they had substantial shadows underneath on the imagery... I believe I can fix them and it's on my to do list...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

This has been around for at at least a couple of years now. There was a massive thread about it here when it launched.

Yeah, this is old news.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Some folks like to cut to the chase, cut'em some slack.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

What isn't old is DTW is back on and now in beta. It was announced a couple days ago.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Some folks like to cut to the chase, cut'em some slack.

-Jim

Jim, your new handle had really thrown me for a loop. I was wondering who is yashigashi that popped up and had been posting a lot lately. I looked at your profile to see he's been a member here almost as long as me, then saw you changed you profile. I had to Google yashigashi to see what it was. Never knew smoking art was called that.

What isn't old is DTW is back on and now in beta. It was announced a couple days ago.

Glad to see that Shez rescued the project.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator