Sign in to follow this  
Guest beana51

New Ch Control Mgr

Guest 1929clhenry

Is anyone using the latest V3.6 CH Control Mgr??? If so would appreciate any comments before I D/L and Install. Thanks in Advance Chuck

Yep version 3.6 working perfectly here, but so did the earlier version .3.6 auto installs a suite of utilities which used to be separate internet downloads. For instance to print graphics showing which new commands have been programmed onto the controls, into which mode (map mode etc.) you wish windows to boot with, and a shortcut manager to autoload different maps with different sims.3.6 has a new toggle feature: for instance I programmed a single button to open the map on its first press and then a different key combo to close the map on the same button's next press. Together with a simple CMS script to keep FS from ever closing the cockpit view, only the map view will close. With CHCM I have whipped my controls into strict obedience...So I vote thumbs up...

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Chuck,The current version is v4.0. Very clever program but a bit of a learning curve involved. Note that it is not really essential for use in FS2004, if you have FSUIPC you can also program buttons, keys, etc.It is very good for games like Falcon, IL-2, etc.

Graeme Butler

3.6 is the latest on their site, Graeme. What wicked skullduggery hast thou exploited in order to unearth the bones of the seemingly elusive and mysterious version 4.0?MarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/maamlogo2.jpg[/a]

>3.6 is the latest on their site, Graeme. What wicked>skullduggery hast thou exploited in order to unearth the bones>of the seemingly elusive and mysterious version 4.0?>>Mark>>Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumont>VP Fleet, DC-3 Airways>Team Member, MAAM-SIMftp://ftp.chproducts.com/pub/CHCMv40.exehttp://www.ch-hangar.com/531_ghost/CH_Prod...er_Tutorial.pdfYou can go to the CH-Hangar where the CH Products tech support folks hang out and read all about v4.0

Guest beana51

Thanx much for the heads up info.I guess we all appreciate your "Skulduggery":7 I wudda never found that.Now to experiment with it.Wonder what the obvious advantages may be.Have you tried it yet? Al tho the read me is informative,I still like to ask.CHEERS TO YA!:-beerchug VIN! Oh yes its not Cool Aid!

Guest beana51

HI!,yes I have read it. Thanx again VIN