Hi Steve I recently noticed that in some areas the ground as valleys and depressions to high levels of flight, are seen as if it were water.

As I approached flying at the same flight level these textures are corrected and show the correct texture ground.

If not due to driver updates the Nvidia graphics card or software incompatibilities.

I installed the DX10 Scenery Fixer that looks tremendous with DX10 also the  FTXGlobal, the FTX Global Vector, the FTX OpenLC Europe, the REX Esential, the FS Global 2010 and Active Sky Next.

The PMDG NGX B737 and Airbus A320 Extrem Aerosoft.

You could help me with your soble opinion what may be causing these errors?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

José Bieletto

MY HARDWARE:

CPU

i7 370K

MOTHER BOARD GIGABYTE Z77X

C:\ 2.5 GB SSD WITH WINDOWS 10, 64 BITS

D:\ 1TB HDD DATA, SOFTWARE AND FILES

F:\ SSD 2.5 GB FSX-SE DEDICATED 

GPU

NVIDIA GTX 970

RAM 16 GB

DISPLAY. VGA 23.6 INCHES 60HZ

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

what happens in dx9?

one possibility is that the background that FSX paints is light blue and what you are seeing is a land texture that doesn't get served fast enough and is missed allowing you to see background.

Apologies for diving in here, but now I know what happened to me... I think! Within DX9. The light blue background issue happened when I installed RAF Coningsby (freeware from Just Flight). From the Cessna's cockpit (default, slow plane to fly around the new scenery), some of the textures were flickering. I switched to top-down view and zoomed out - the entire Coningsby area was light blue and only changed when I slewed the plane around.

I've since found another freeware RAF Coningsby which works fine.

Win 7 ultimate 64bit

CPU - i7 950

GPU NVIDIA GTX 960 2Gig

24Gig RAM

Steven

Thanks for the answer, I have not tried to do it with DX9 on, I will try to do it and see what happens, as you do test it immediately comment.
Thank you so much

José Bieletto

Donor

There is nothing to excuse, however I appreciate your response.

In my case, the problem arises in any area, as I said in my post I usually fly in Mexico, Spain some others countries in Europe and some cities in the United States and the phenomenon occurs equally in all of them, however it I comets may be the cause, I have installed some free scenarios and maybe one of them is causing the problem, I'll try removing each individually and see if this causes the problem.

Thank you very much for your answer.

José Bieletto

Hi Steve.

I have done the test with DX9 and the problem persists.

I have some screenshots where you can see these strange textures, but not how to attach them to this post or you can send the so I you can view the problem.

Thanks for your help

Jose Bieletto

In the manual there is a yahoo email address, can you send a picture along with your order number and I will look. If it happens in dx9 it cannot be a fixer issue, but I am happy to look for you and comment.

Thank you for all the help Steve, you send the file to the Yahoo address.

I am in contact with the FTX Orbx support  because I think it is a problem related to this addon textures.

José Bieletto