Sign in to follow this  
maggsy63

Jardesign A320 Neo and P2ATC

Hi guys

I know this is not a fault of P2ATC or the Jardesign A320 neo  but does anyone know how to get them to work together ?

P2ATC works perfectly ..the A320 is faultless and the Flightplan,transponder and even frequency changes work fine..I cannot get the  EGKK  ATC on P2ATC to react  at all, not even the "say Altimeter"

yet when I try the practice mode the Voice to text is near perfect through the whole range of ATC commands,responses etc..this problem is specific to this plane as I switched plan without restarting game at same Airport EGKK and the P2ATC works perfectly.. same plugins ( apart from the ones loaded by A320).. Any ideas what I am doing wrong  or need to do would be appreciated ..

New to P2ATC.  Trying to get it to work with JarDesign A320 neo.   Have filed flight plan successfully and am connected properly to sim.   Things such as baro setting from P2atc transfer to a320, but don't see fp on fmgs in cockpit.   Have reset datarefs as described above without success.   Anything to check?

The flight plan must be exported from P2A and then imported into the GPS or FMS in the aircraft. 

The only "automatic" loading of flight plans is with P3D aircraft that load the flight plan via the menu.  Those can be loaded when the flight plan clearance is given.  Third party and more complex aircraft don't use this mechanism, hence you must export/import the flight plan.