Sign in to follow this  
Mikelab6

Cloud shadows gone !

Hi all,

Just realised that my cloud shadows are no more displayed. I think it's since my upgrade from P3Dv3.1 to 3.2 or perhaps my last video drivers upgrade (I am running Nvidia 364.72).

Tried to install new ''REX 4'' type of cloud (non soft) with same result.

What part do you think I need to uninstall and reinstall to have my cloud shadows back ?

Thanks !

Mike

Mike did you delete your shaders folder  C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Shaders and let P3d rebuild a new one, make sure cloud shadows are enabled and cast distance is set, other than that it could be a REX problem, no need to reinstall! if your aircraft is showing shadows inside and external it could be a simple fix for you.

tpewpb-6.png

Thanks Rick for your reply !

Yes, shaders folder deleted, cloud shadows enabled as well as cast distance and "Enable terrain to receive shadows" checked.  VC shadows are there. The missing shadows are on the ground...

For your information : Uninstalled & reinstalled client and content = problem solved.

Mike

• Upvote 1