Sign in to follow this  
KTFO

IXEG 737 NG

Hmmm... I wonder what airplane is currently flying Cpt. Jan Vogel? :wink:

A320. I'll let Jan chime in on just how much he likes it himself :P

Last weekend I became really interested about the A330. Seems to be one of the most challenging aircraft to land these days because it causes many go arounds when pilots do not have it properly stabilized by the FAF. Too much speed and / or altitude and you will not be able to get it at landing configuration... It's a very clkean and efficient wing.

The same pilot ( glider pilot, and Airbus instructor also for the A380, and future A350... ) also told me how much more advanced than any other airliner the 350 is!  An A350 ?

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I agree that the A300 would be fun. It's modern enough to have the LNAV bells and whistles which massively simplifies the job but is old enough to give you some stuff to do. The problem with the steam gauge stuff like the 747-200, 707 etc is that the workload single pilot for one modelled really well would be insane.

That's a great point, I've always said that to me, early EFIS aircraft have always been my favorites. I'm talking about 75/76, 73CL, MD80, A300. In essence, the ones with EADI/EHSI instead of PFD/ND.

For a highly accurate simulation of a first generation jetliner such as the 707, on top of simulating the aircraft very well, you'd have to somehow simulate the presence of Engineer and F/O and automate their respective flows to reduce the workload of the "Captain" to a manageable level.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

A320. I'll let Jan chime in on just how much he likes it himself :P

He loves everything from the French :D

I think he mentioned he was applying for the queen so maybe we will see that? :D

I would join the Mofa Simulator team before I would touch anything Airbus with a long stick...

Jan

:P

I would join the Mofa Simulator team before I would touch anything Airbus with a long stick...

Jan

:P

Industriesauger-Wrap.jpg

Just confirmed the new project jan is working on :D

• Upvote 1