Sign in to follow this  
lopentan

Cant fly . your flight plan seems to be out of date

Hi i am in beta version 2.0.021 my flight plan is approbed but when i call to take off:

your flight plan seems to be out of date. Please file a new one and call back for clearance.

This normally only happens after dis- and reconnecting to the sim after the flightplan was filed. Are you sure that you are connected to the sim before you filed a flightplan and still connected until clearance? Both buttons [Validate] and [File] turned green?

Or did you mean with "approved" that you firstly got the clearance from ClrDel or GND but afterwards no take-off clearance from TWR? Still connected to sim the whole time?

What kind of flight IFR/VFR?

After that "out of date" message did you tried to file the same flightplan again?

Helge

This normally only happens after dis- and reconnecting to the sim after the flightplan was filed. Are you sure that you are connected to the sim before you filed a flightplan and still connected until clearance? Both buttons [Validate] and [File] turned green?

Or did you mean with "approved" that you firstly got the clearance from ClrDel or GND but afterwards no take-off clearance from TWR? Still connected to sim the whole time?

What kind of flight IFR/VFR?

After that "out of date" message did you tried to file the same flightplan again?

Helge

I did´nt reconnect the sim is the first time, evry 5 minutes change the active runway at departure. Validate and file both green

I was IFR, and dont try again. i restar Pilot2atc and did a new flightplan and the same error.

What is the correct order? - first sim and after Plitot2atc , make plan, validate-connect-file?

Sorry for me english, and thanks for asnwer.

The order can vary, except you must be connected to the SIM in order to File the plan.

A good order would be SIM - Pilot2ATC - Make Plan - Connect - File.

ATC is telling you that something has changed since the flight plan was originally filed.  So, for example, if you change the altitude, descent rate, groundspeed, etc.  ATC will see that and you will need to file the plan again and get a new clearance.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Hi,

I scroll through your video and all works until you arriving the holding position from RWY25L. After you switched to Tower (118.10) at minute 52:00 you reported two times "ready to takeoff" but P2A didn't recognize your speech. But instead to use the SayIt feature you reported to Tower at 52:17 "ready to copy". This was the wrong phraseology at this situation because you are still got the clearance for the flight including destination, SID, initial altitude, Squawk, QNH...  and otherwise you are on the Tower frequency ready for departure. But as you ask for clearance again (ready to copy) P2A recognized your speech and Tower instucted you to handover to Clearance Delivery on 121.80.

It seems you missed in your chat that the new assigned frequency was Clearance Delivery (instead you mind Tower) because you reported to the new dialed in 121.80 "ready to takeoff". But from ClrDel you never can't get a take-off clearance. Some seconds later you reported "ready to copy" ... that means you ask the right frequency for a NEW clearance but your flightplan is unchanged. Thats the reason P2A answers you if you'll get a new clearance you must first file a new (changed) flightplan.

Thats not a bug.

If P2A again didn't recognize your speech I would recommend the SayIt feature.

At minute 56:50 you disconnected P2A from sim. From this second your flightplan is cancelled.

Helge