Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

750 posts in this topic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you! This is a great tool and you are a true innovator in our hobby!

Just one quick question, is there any prompt to know when the shaders have successfully installed, or is it pretty much instant? Also, can you explain the alternate popcorn fix? 

So excited you're finally releasing this! Just one question: Do I need to setup Reshade for P3D or will your .exe do everything?

Thank you! This is a great tool and you are a true innovator in our hobby!

Just one quick question, is there any prompt to know when the shaders have successfully installed, or is it pretty much instant? Also, can you explain the alternate popcorn fix? 

Thank you :)

Shader install is instant, just click INSTALL, that's it. :) Alternative popcorn fix is an experimental tweak, didn't tested it fully. It is really hard to find popcorn clouds scenario, or the tweak is doing it's job, lol. I didn't found any issues with it though.

So excited you're finally releasing this! Just one question: Do I need to setup Reshade for P3D or will your .exe do everything?

No ReShade/SweetFX implemented in the pack, it's not practical atm. I will release my SweetFX preset in the following days for HDR OFF in P3D.

You should post it with a donation button. Great work deserve a reward? And what is your real first name Pe11e?

You should post it with a donation button. Great work deserve a reward? And what is your real first name Pe11e?

There is a donation button located in the tool, and also all the info, including answer to your question. :)

cheers

Is this installer one of those Microsoft OneClick installs that is forced onto your C drive?

Is this installer one of those Microsoft OneClick installs that is forced onto your C drive?

No, you can install it anywhere you please. 

Just found this great shot on one of the P3D facebooks of it being used. I am still testing it myself. So far its great! 

13072699_1279976435363567_45952366538696

Good, my C drive is already too full. LOL

It's impossible to do that... not even the same sims.

Dose it work with FSX SE

or will there be a FSX version

FSX and FSX SE don't have DX11 shaders that P3D has.

Great Work bud, will give it a go in abit. What sky textures are you using? sorry if this has already been asked. Cheers.

Joe