Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

----------------------------------------------------------
RealismShaderPack v1.1 (release candidate)
----------------------------------------------------------
Config Tool included!
Unpack and just run the installer (run as administrator recommended).

Don't forget to backup your current shader files via the tool, and don't forget to INSTALL current shader tweaks in every tab!

Report any issues here!

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9uwo26t1el2zmc/RealismShaderPack_v11rc.zip?dl=0

v11%20cover_zps3bged5hj.jpg

• Upvote 15

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Thank you! This is a great tool and you are a true innovator in our hobby!

Just one quick question, is there any prompt to know when the shaders have successfully installed, or is it pretty much instant? Also, can you explain the alternate popcorn fix? 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

So excited you're finally releasing this! Just one question: Do I need to setup Reshade for P3D or will your .exe do everything?

Thank you! This is a great tool and you are a true innovator in our hobby!

Just one quick question, is there any prompt to know when the shaders have successfully installed, or is it pretty much instant? Also, can you explain the alternate popcorn fix? 

Thank you :)

Shader install is instant, just click INSTALL, that's it. :) Alternative popcorn fix is an experimental tweak, didn't tested it fully. It is really hard to find popcorn clouds scenario, or the tweak is doing it's job, lol. I didn't found any issues with it though.

So excited you're finally releasing this! Just one question: Do I need to setup Reshade for P3D or will your .exe do everything?

No ReShade/SweetFX implemented in the pack, it's not practical atm. I will release my SweetFX preset in the following days for HDR OFF in P3D.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

You should post it with a donation button. Great work deserve a reward? And what is your real first name Pe11e?

• Upvote 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

You should post it with a donation button. Great work deserve a reward? And what is your real first name Pe11e?

There is a donation button located in the tool, and also all the info, including answer to your question. :)

cheers

• Upvote 1

Is this installer one of those Microsoft OneClick installs that is forced onto your C drive?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Is this installer one of those Microsoft OneClick installs that is forced onto your C drive?

No, you can install it anywhere you please. 

Just found this great shot on one of the P3D facebooks of it being used. I am still testing it myself. So far its great! 

13072699_1279976435363567_45952366538696

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Good, my C drive is already too full. LOL

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

It's impossible to do that... not even the same sims.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Dose it work with FSX SE

or will there be a FSX version

FSX and FSX SE don't have DX11 shaders that P3D has.

• Upvote 1

Great Work bud, will give it a go in abit. What sky textures are you using? sorry if this has already been asked. Cheers.

Joe

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.