Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Hello,

After applying the tweaks to P3D version 3.2, the simulator crash at time of exiting the sim,

With a message the "simulator has stopped working".

Thanking you,

Best regards,

Aftab

AFTAB HINGORO

Hi Pe11e, this looks promising....  but I can't download it as Dropbox have stopped downloads of it. Can you set another link ?

Also can anyone tell how to get the 'Autogen tweaks' that are being mentioned...

Thanks all

Autogen tweak comes with the pack :)

New temporary link for the shader pack, until I upload new version to the AVSIM library in the following days:

http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/8i6fDrIZ/file.html

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Anybody else get the virus message when trying to download from the new zippyshare link??  Its the one that tells me I need to call the famous $399 Indian help desk that is MS certified because if I don't the world will explode!! :smile:

I found that if I right click on the download box and say "Save Target As" (in Internet Explorer), it will download OK.  If I just click the link, I get the virus popup.

Some of the file sharing sites are a little hard to navigate, soooo many links are thrown at you. Not Pe11e's fault of course!

but it is worth the effort!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Upload it here to the file library ;-)

I will, but the final v1.1 version :)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Anybody else get the virus message when trying to download from the new zippyshare link??  Its the one that tells me I need to call the famous $399 Indian help desk that is MS certified because if I don't the world will explode!! :smile:

I found that if I right click on the download box and say "Save Target As" (in Internet Explorer), it will download OK.  If I just click the link, I get the virus popup.

Man you need to install an adblocker :)

Regards, Sebastian

Thanks in advance !!!  I install everything , I run in administrator mode but nothing works

Little bit more detail? Nothing happens when you click on install shader, or you didn't saw any difference in the sim, or..? :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.