Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Hi Pe11e,

Just a quick note of thanks for all your hard work putting this together.

Kind regards,

Steve Weeks

I'm assuming that after going thru all tabs and setting options the way you want them, hitting the install button installs options from  all tabs at once, or do you hit the install button under each tab?

The reason I ask is that usually in a config program you can install all options from just one page, I'm not sure about this one.

awseome - thank you!

Error (429) This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Unfortunately it is not possible to download the Pack currently...

Have you read the last couple of pages?

*edit,,,,hmmm, maybe you tried the second option posted and it is also overloaded now.

Just show popularity, I guess

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Can't wait to try it! I'm sure it will transfor my sim, even with default textures!

Cheers :)

N.-

Great work Pe11e and the guys that created the modded shaders. You have put together a very professional package, well done.

link does not work

link does not work

http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/8i6fDrIZ/file.html

Definitely best visual experience since LSD!

lol :D

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Definitely best visual experience since LSD!

ROLF

• Upvote 1

Cheers :)

N.-

Why not upload to Google Drive ;)

Why not upload the one he has to the library, and replace with 1.1 when available.

Save the grief and hassle.

Cheers,

Why not upload the one he has to the library, and replace with 1.1 when available.

Save the grief and hassle.

Cheers,

I will not upload this one to the library because it is release candidate (beta). v1.1 final will go to the library. :)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

The virtual cockpit becomes too dark... is there a setting/option one could use to make it brighter?

Thanks!

Dragos

I9-13900K/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC/ Aorus Master Z790/ Kingston 64GB@6000Mhz DDR 5/ 2TB nvme 0.2 Samsung 980 PRO/ Deepcool LS720

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.