Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Didn't Rob have some hdr tweaks to change the speed of adaptation from awhile back? I couldn't find it though...?

There are some values to change for hdr adaptation speed, but the speed is not a problem. Amount of adaptaion is. :)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Still WIP. But even when I release them, doesn't mean they will be perfect for any display/setup. Every monitor is different. But I will release bunch of previews, so you can decide and check before download. :)

Alright, thank you for your work so far. The Tool is great :).

Pe11e,Hi

I just downloaded RSPv1.1. I started P3D and realized Starting Page no Vehicle pictures, all dark, Also P3D, screen has some trees rest all dark. What did I do wrong

Thanks

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/921/gdHlje.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/924/ko41sh.jpg

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Pe11e,Hi

I just downloaded RSPv1.1. I started P3D and realized Starting Page no Vehicle pictures, all dark, Also P3D, screen has some trees rest all dark. What did I do wrong

Thanks

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/921/gdHlje.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/924/ko41sh.jpg

I have couple more reports of this same issue, and one of the is in win10. If you confirm that you are using also win10, then I can freely say this issue is connected to that OS specifically. Is it graphics card driver, directx, or something else I really don't know. I'm still on win7 so I can't reproduce that issue at all.

- did you ran config tool as administrator?

- what gpu you have?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Are you sure that is just not shaders rebuilding as RSP cleans shader folder every time you make a change which is very nice - you may have to wait longer for them to rebuild - I run Win10 works fine here

Rich Sennett

I have Win 10 . I ran as administrator and SLI GPUs TITAN X.

Ahmet Sanal

I have Win 10 . I ran as administrator and SLI GPUs TITAN X.

I think you didn't wait long enough for shaders to rebuild - I see this also until they are done - try to wait longer 

Rich Sennett

Rich, thanks. How shall I build shaders ? Will I start P3D and leave it on?

Ahmet Sanal

Rich, thanks. How shall I build shaders ? Will I start P3D and leave it on?

Exactly let it run and all of the shaders will rebuild - takes some time depending on how fast your pc is - bet thats the problem - just wait 

Rich Sennett

Is it just me or the effects provided by the first version produced a more dramatic effect (in a good sense) than the actual one? I would love to try the first one but deleted it by mistake... Pe11e is there a way to get the first version?

Best regards, Luís

SYSTEM (build date july, 2023): Case: Lian Li Lancool III  |  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z790-E Gaming WIFI  CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor @ 6.0 GHZ  |  RAM: 128 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB @ 4800 MHZ  |  MVMe 1: 4 TB Crucial T700 PCIe Gen 5 MVMe 2: 4TB WD Black SN850X PCIe Gen 4 Cooler: Corsair iCue H150i Elite LCD XT | PSU: Corsair HX1500i | GPU: Asus ROG STRIX Gaming 4090 OC | Microsoft Windows 11 x64 Pro

Is it just me or the effects provided by the first version produced a more dramatic effect (in a good sense) than the actual one? I would love to try the first one but deleted it by mistake... Pe11e is there a way to get the first version?

They are both the same as far as I know - the only thing that was added in the second version was important information 

Rich Sennett

ok.. I waiting

Ahmet Sanal

You mean v1? In v1 terrain was set to very low brightness (even lower than low in v1.1) and shadows were on high intensity also. Darker the terrain is, the more intensive cloud shadows are. That's why some users were posting some screens with complete black cloud shadows, looked a lot more like holes than actual shadows lol.

If you have v1.1, keep shadows on high (slider to the right), and experiment with terrain brightness, but I recommend medium or high.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.