Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Many thanks to Rich Sennett to solved my major problem with P3D after I tried to install RSP. All my option expired, then I have to uninstall P3D and reinstalled. Problem solving took all Sunday. Now many addons lined up for reinstallation, but good part of this project, Rich spent his good time on Sunday helping me to reinstall RPS . At the end He succeeded with out any incident.

I just completed test flight. RSP v1.1 result is PERFECT.

Thanks Pe11e developing the RSP. Thanks Rich making RSP working again for me.

Awesome! Hats off Rich! :)

Anyway, can you explain in short what was the culprit? I would really like to know, well, logically. :)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I shot a video today in the basement sim using the RSP over the Orbx SoCal scenery package. Nice throughout, but go to the 10:24 mark for some especially nice visuals as I turn onto the downwind leg at KSNA (you might need to click the gear to watch it in HD). Now if I could just get Orbx to stop with the stutters. Maybe we should put Pe11e on the job!

Good gravy that is one nice setup.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Today I noticed this shadow line in front of the airplane on the runway, and as it runs the shadow would run together keeping a relatively constant distance. Is there any cure for this glitch?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Today I noticed this shadow line in front of the airplane on the runway, and as it runs the shadow would run together keeping a relatively constant distance. Is there any cure for this glitch?

There is a bug with P3dv3.2 and has been acknowledged by LM, not sure if this is your problem! could you post a screen shot.!

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=118074

tpewpb-6.png

There is a bug with P3dv3.2 and has been acknowledged by LM, not sure if this is your problem! could you post a screen shot.!

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=118074

I will post a screenshot tomorrow, as I've already turned off the P3D PC, but it's probably not the same issue showed in the video (link you provided), it's like a straight line shadow which will keep about the same speed as the aircraft, as it runs down the runway. I'd say it's a bit similar to that old FS issue of the rain, the "umbrella" effect, except that this one (shadow) is a straight line in front of the plane, not a circular one.

Thanks for you help!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Ok guys with broken P3D, listen here :smile:

[...]

That's it for now, thank you for your understanding! I'm sorry for caused problems once again!

Honestly, as one of the guys with a broken P3D, I was not one second mad at your tool. I knew that playing around with the shaders can lead to this effect and I tried to stick to the manual as best as possible, still it broke my P3D. But no reason here to blame anyone, in the worst case I have to restore my ShadersHLSL folder from my backup and I am sure I will be up and running again.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Thanks for the wonderful tool.
It is possible to intervene only on the shadows of the clouds? (No terrain, no haze).

Thanks for the wonderful tool.

It is possible to intervene only on the shadows of the clouds? (No terrain, no haze).

Not atm. :) Too many combinations, with this, without that, low, medium, high, fix, no fix, etc.

I had to draw a line somewhere. :)

I can send you the version with only shadows modified. Just tell me what intensity.

Cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Not atm. :) Too many combinations, with this, without that, low, medium, high, fix, no fix, etc.

I had to draw a line somewhere. :)

I can send you the version with only shadows modified. Just tell me what intensity.

Cheers

Only Clouds shadows medium, thanks  :smile:

No fix.

Thank you so very much for this.

Can I please ask you what to do after loading new payware scenery? Should I carry out another 'install'?

Second request?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Second request?

As the tool basically "only" modifies shader-related files which are never part of any addon scenery (so far I can remember), installation of an additional addon-scenery after using the tool should not have any influence, certainly no "another install" is needed.

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Many thanks to Rich Sennett to solved my major problem with P3D after I tried to install RSP. All my option expired, then I have to uninstall P3D and reinstalled. Problem solving took all Sunday. Now many addons lined up for reinstallation, but good part of this project, Rich spent his good time on Sunday helping me to reinstall RPS . At the end He succeeded with out any incident.

I just completed test flight. RSP v1.1 result is PERFECT.

Thanks Pe11e developing the RSP. Thanks Rich making RSP working again for me.

One of the great things about this community is how far people will go to help each other. I've not been around here long, but it's clear that Rich is a great example of this, and just one of many.

Thank you much for the kind remarks Guys - glad we got it sorted out but Asanal did all the up front work to get a fresh install of P3D up and running - only thing I did was turn off Norton and run RSP as admin - worked first time

I would like to add Asanal next time you load P3D install it into a folder on your c:drive - not into program files 86 location - when you launch installer of P3D there is a custom button where you can load sim

For instance mine is C:P3D folder which I create before my install of P3D

Glad its all working but not sure why the first time it didnt unfortunately 

==================================================

Basementflyguy great video - gave thumbs up on that for sure - pretty cool stuff like being there  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Will you please tell me where to find Pe11e Donation Box?

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Will you please tell me where to find Pe11e Donation Box?

Thanks

Its on his config too, click the 'i' information tab/button

bob

BasementFlyGuy,

Wow, what a perfect C182 home cockpit . I thought I am in real airplane. Very smooth flight. It is amazing.

Thanks for the video

Bob, thanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.