Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

What about night flying btw ? Back to restore to Defaults ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Yellow Taxiline + Blue Shadow = Green Taxiline :smile:

(At least I assume that it has something to do with ShaderPack v1.1)

eddfuzstg.png

Regards, Sebastian

What about night flying btw ? Back to restore to Defaults ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

What about it?  :smile:

All fine here. I even added cloud shadows during the moonlight.  :Devil: Barely visible, but enough to spot it! 

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical of this since a lot of the screenshots people are posting look incredibly washed out in the light areas and "burnt" in the dark areas, but with some tweaking of the HDR settings and using the "Medium" option for everything, things look very very good.

For anyone else who thinks this whole thing looks incredibly overblown, I suggest giving it a try yourself and using a bit of moderation with the settings, and I think you'll be pleased with the result.

Thanks for making this, it's very very good!

-stefan

I first deleted the CORRECT shaders folder. Then restarted P3D, loaded default "flight".

Exited P3D, restarted my system.

Once restarted, manually backed up the Shaders folder and installed RealismShaderPack v1.1

Then did another backup within the program.

Did all the settings in the Program as well as in P3D...me like alot!

I feel this deserves the same dination value as REX Soft Clouds.

Thanks for this!

A suggestion - with all the "deleted my shaders" and "backed up my shaders" posts it would most helpful if we ALL make sure we're discussing the SAME shaders.

For the newbies, we have the ShadersHLSL folder in the root of P3D - *THIS* is the one to back up and *THIS* is the ones that are modified by Pe11e's tool.

Then we have the Shaders folder located in C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\roaming\lockheedmartin\prepar3d\shaders -  *THIS* is the folder that can be deleted. No need to back it up as it will be recreated when you restart P3D.

If we all refer to Shaders and ShadersHLSL we avoid the confusion.

Vic

• Upvote 7

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

A suggestion - with all the "deleted my shaders" and "backed up my shaders" posts it would most helpful if we ALL make sure we're discussing the SAME shaders.

Good post Vic can be confusing - especially for newbies  :wink:

Rich Sennett

If we all refer to Shaders and ShadersHLSL we avoid the confusion.

Vic - you beat me to it! I was about to post the exact same thing!!

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

WOW! What an amazing little tool man! Thanks, I always want it to see real shadows under my planes and buildings and not to have FPS impact.

Even the shadows from the clouds looks a lot more realistic then ever. Thanks!!!!

Hi all, i'm having an issue.

Wherever i install new scenery, IE RTTM, and place my aircraft there for the first time, P3D exit as soon as the flight is load, it gives no crash error. If i open it again, everything is OK.

When the aircraft spawn, i see only the VC and the exterior is "blue", that means that the shaders are "generating". If i go back to the stock shaders, delete the scenery, open the P3D, exit, add the scenery to the library and load the flight, P3D loads the shaders and DON'T CRASH.

I hope you can understand what i explain before!

Cheers :)

N.-

looks amazing thank you

question tho, i do not see cloud shadows present. i have ticked it in shader pack and have installed it. thou no cloud shadow.

do i need to have it enabled in p3d ?if so what setting should slider be at?

thanks

Mike

Hi Pe11e, any idea when all issues with the tool will be fixed (by you, of course) and the RSP will come out of beta?

Cheers,

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hi all, i'm having an issue.

Wherever i install new scenery, IE RTTM, and place my aircraft there for the first time, P3D exit as soon as the flight is load, it gives no crash error. If i open it again, everything is OK.

When the aircraft spawn, i see only the VC and the exterior is "blue", that means that the shaders are "generating". If i go back to the stock shaders, delete the scenery, open the P3D, exit, add the scenery to the library and load the flight, P3D loads the shaders and DON'T CRASH.

I hope you can understand what i explain before!

Maybe you should try that

Apply all your setting in RSP, after that start p3d and when the screen appear select start flight directly

P3d Will load the default flight

Let the game install when the screen appear about 15 or 20secondes and fly with the default plane, leave the game completly

After that You can restart with your favorite plane at your favorite airport

This is how i do each time i change à setting in RSP and i never had a problem

Thanks

Frédéric Giraud

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical of this since a lot of the screenshots people are posting look incredibly washed out in the light areas and "burnt" in the dark areas, but with some tweaking of the HDR settings and using the "Medium" option for everything, things look very very good.

For anyone else who thinks this whole thing looks incredibly overblown, I suggest giving it a try yourself and using a bit of moderation with the settings, and I think you'll be pleased with the result.

Thanks for making this, it's very very good!

-stefan

HDR settings in P3D?

Thanks

So ticking the all the shadow boxes will have no impact on fps and performance?

Cheers?

Mike

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.